• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
I knew I would get Iwant2sucu attention again with the above link and have spoken to him in great length and he tells me that no one emailed his wife so he got away very light with that so I have told him that unless he completes a task for me by this weekend that the 2nd place poll would come into affect which was a face pic of his wife but I have upped the stakes for him and it will be a full nude one and face for all to see if he does not complete and will stay up and visable to all until he completes the task

interiormind

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 1, 2014
I just joined. I'm a married guy as well so I have to ask is this real? Is this real blackmail? really crazy hot if it is

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
One more added as he has not done it yet but looks like it will happen tomorrow will shall see

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
Ive told the sissies wife. She said shes ganna punish him real good as i suggested. In the latest email to her, i suggested having a vibrating plug in him all day and night.

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
The sissy has done has told this time and saved his wifes face being exposed on here but I can assure you all it was humiliating and very painful and lasted a very long time but he has saved his wife he is now very much back under my control and will be under going more tasks As a good master I will remove his wifes pictures

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
A quick update this sissyslut will be used today he will be tied/blindfolded and left in woods again but this time I have arranged another man to find him He is in for a surprise I think lol

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
As I was not a good slave today and failed to turn up my punishment is going to be naked in woods hands tied up behind back sat on ground and the twist is I have been told to ask everyone what should be smeared on my parts

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
This will stay here sissy until you do as I have ordered you to do UNDERSTAND !!!

daryl106

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 24, 2014
Wanting ideas for some sort of punishment for sissy as still not done as told so please what would you like to happen next

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Force him on chaturbate on full public cam
I wanna see him edge 20 times every time his on.
Tags: sissyslut, fuckme, cumeater, edge.
In one month he has to be online a least 20 days.
He has to tell you every time he is online.
After that month I hope he has more than 30 followers or there will be punishment.

Featured Threads

New Personals