F/26 looking for someone to give me rules

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
rules, body mods, hidden public, creativity, clothing control, orgasm control/denial, anal

Spirit Stones

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 10, 2022
Hi all! I'm back and looking again. I'm looking for someone of any gender to help me build a long, creative, strict list of rules I can follow in my daily life. For now, that's really all I'm looking for. The rules can be about anything, just keep them reasonable. I want to be able to follow them. They can be both sexual and non-sexual. From clothing and masturbation to bedtimes and hygiene. I'd be happy to chat about it if anyone has any questions about this. I'm also an open book to ask questions about anything to help make better rules!

For starters I'm 26, I'm an accountant at a motorcycle dealership. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I have a lot of toys, dildos, plugs, and a wand, cuffs, clamps, and a gag. along with household items. I can chat on most platforms, my preferred is discord, spirit stone#3469. Message me here or there if you have any questions or would like to help out! I'm really looking for just 1 person to make all the rules, but if you just want to give a fun idea, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jackie

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
When you eat dinner, you should be naked, plugged. You should also always eat your dinner using knife and fork in wrong hands.

Denial101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2022
Hi all! I'm back and looking again. I'm looking for someone of any gender to help me build a long, creative, strict list of rules I can follow in my daily life. For now, that's really all I'm looking for. The rules can be about anything, just keep them reasonable. I want to be able to follow them. They can be both sexual and non-sexual. From clothing and masturbation to bedtimes and hygiene. I'd be happy to chat about it if anyone has any questions about this. I'm also an open book to ask questions about anything to help make better rules!

For starters I'm 26, I'm an accountant at a motorcycle dealership. I have a fairly flexible schedule. I have a lot of toys, dildos, plugs, and a wand, cuffs, clamps, and a gag. along with household items. I can chat on most platforms, my preferred is discord, spirit stone#3469. Message me here or there if you have any questions or would like to help out! I'm really looking for just 1 person to make all the rules, but if you just want to give a fun idea, I'd still appreciate it.

Thanks!
Jackie
Reach out and let's chat
[email protected]

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
I love good looking feet, so I suggest the rule to have your feet nails always well trimmed and coated with glossy transparent nail polish (colored is so trivial...), and always wear a ring at both your ring toes and an anklet at both ankles.

Featured Threads

New Personals