Fairfax: M/Dom/28 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Nerdy subs.

Sexuality
Straight
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Keiichi18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 23, 2010
28 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am looking for a nerdy girl that is serious about committing to a D/s relationship. I am looking to build relations online to start and eventually may/may not progress from there.
A brief intro of myself on the normal, everyday non-kinky side.
I'm big into anime, and very active in the convention world, I used to be a vendor, now I staff and advise for a few conventions on the east coast. I do not consider myself a rennie but I do attend renfest fairly regularly. I'm also a big gamer, mostly tabletop though. So on the non-kinky side otaku, rennie and gamer sums me up pretty well. In short I want a girl that isn’t simply my sub, but someone I can talk to about other aspects of life as well outside of kink.
I need a girl that can be honest and open about communication, that is the only way this could possibly work out well. She must also be committed to the relationship, and not just a fling or to just to mess around. That being said I do have a girl currently living with me, she moved in as a sub but she is unable to give me what I desire as a dom. She still lives with me for several personal reasons.
Any sub of mine will have rules to abide by, as the relationship develops and matures more rules will follow. My sub will be required to have a report on each task that's considered a 'task'. This is for me to gauge her response to the task either positive or not. This may be in the form of a report sent to me privately or a public blog kept for anyone to see, to be determined by me. My sub must be drug free. Though my sub is for my pleasure, connecting on a non-sexual level is important to me. I would prefer if the D/s relationship doesn't strictly revolve around sex. Though proof of task completion may not be required every time, having a camera to allow for that when is a must. Though it's not a strict requirement, I would prefer any sub of mine that's developed an offline connection attend at least 2 conventions with me a year.

As far as what I enjoy there is way too much to list, a short list would include:
Orgasm control (denial/forced)
Public discreet
breast/nipple bondage/torture
pussy/clit pain/torture
heels
pictures will be required
As a dom I have limits as well. My subs will never be subjected to or asked to do:
Anything illegal (public nudity in full view of bystanders, bestiality, minors, etc)
Scat
Permanent body modification
Drugs

What time zone my sub will make little difference to me, as long as there’s reasonable communication, either via text, email or some other means.
Though physical attraction is a factor it is not at the top of the list for me. I have had subs in the past both online and off with body types that range across the spectrum.
Please only serious replies. If there’s any interest you can check out my fetlife account under the same user name.

• Kinks:
bondage, clit pain, discreet public, orgasm control, rules, heels.

• Experience:
Several subs over the past ten years. Both online and off, those most online evolved to offline.

• Limits:
Scat, anything illegal, major permanent body modifications.

Featured Threads

New Personals