Fakers Are Among Us

daringindividual42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
First of all, thank you for opening and reading this thread.

I am a twenty-five year old guy who has been looking for a legitimate Mistress/Domme for a while now. I have been all over sites, including Kinktalk and Getdare. I've been looking for someone who is real and willing to take the relationship seriously. However, recently, I've been noticing more and more that there are less real Mistresses/Dommes out there taking things seriously.

I have seen countless posts from women looking for subs. Upon following up on the posts and investing my time, the only result I stumble upon is someone looking for my money. Too many times, I have seen the phrases "if you buy me a new dildo, I'll let you tell me how to use it", "sign up on this site to let everyone know that I own you", or "slave will send me gift cards".

Is anyone else bothered by this? I'm starting to wonder if there are any real Mistresses/Dommes online anymore.

Not to turn this into an ad, but if a legitimate Mistress/Domme is reading this or if you know of one, I would love to discuss the nature of my ownership with you. I believe in communication, trust, experimentation, and obedience. If this is something you or someone you know is interested in, please don't hesitate to pm me here or contact me via kik at daringindividual42.

Thank you again for reading, and please be on the lookout for these people ruining the sanctity of the Kinktalk BDSM world.

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
amen

Tell me about it. Looking for month. Always about money or sign up on a pay site. The other ones don't show.

Featured Threads

New Personals