Fancy Condoms

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
Grace Condoms, for when Company comes...

Advertisers have tried to give an upscale aura to condoms before, but are we really ready to see a box of them displayed alongside lamps, plants and other household brick-a-brack? Will the boss and his wife (or her hubby) be impressed with your good taste when they arrive for dinner & drinks? If not, could it lead to your dis-grace? (condom via Alibaba )

Premium_Quality_Latex_Condoms.jpg

(Taken from this site)

Imagine having an innocent looking cube of CONDOMS next to your everyday areas like the table in front of your couch... or your bedside table. Even the kitchen bench! :eek:

From what I see, I think these are really cute and decorative! Have you seen any quirky condoms that made you go "Awww..." or "LOL!".

:D

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
lol the only problem is it look a bit like a box for fancy chocolates or something.

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
LOL!
That is awesome haha.
and i remember seeing pink studded condoms when i was young on a trip in the bathrooms.
i thought of bringing them back but then thought about how if while in the plane the metal detecter might go off and that would be pretty embarrasing to pull out a pink studded condom!

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
lol the only problem is it look a bit like a box for fancy chocolates or something.

LOL! Chocolate condoms... Mmmm... now THAT's a thought!

Hey... about the pink studded condom, I wouldn't mind pulling it out. I'm sure those luggage checker people are used to weird perverted/ *cough* normal things. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals