Blackhand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2011
Fargo
26 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

I’m looking for a sub and I’m able to work with many different personality types. My only real stipulation is that if you’re of the baby girl variety I’d need you to be younger than me. I can’t exactly get into it otherwise. I like to have someone who can take commands and perform kinky acts for me.

Since I live in the middle of nowhere I’m willing to have an online relation. I’d need a few things for this though, proof of who you are, age, and good communication skills so we can get to understand each other. Those of you who write those amazing stories would be perfect. I have skype, snapchat and kik.

I would prefer someone I could potentially meet though. Also I’m actually from Bismarck. I love long drives though so long distance is a possibility.
About me) I’m a hard working person in everyday life. I have a full time job and hobbies that keep me going, but I’m missing that little bit of dirty fun in my schedule.

I have about five years of experience, usually involving Master/slave relations but I’ve started to develop a more caring personality like that of a daddy/dom.

Please PM me with any questions or responses.

• Kinks:
domination, edge play, pin-ups, remote-control devices, restraints, toys, bondage, caging/confinement, chastity devices, consensual nonconsent, costumes/dressing-up, female ejaculation, master/slave, obedience training, watersports, nipple play, Orgasm control/denial, humiliation, spanking, wax play, masturbation, under garment control, nipple clamps, age play, body writing, ice, toothpaste, suit wearing/class roles

• Experience:
I was the owner of a slave for three years. This involved some humiliation, bondage/leather gear, toys, anal play, sneaking toys out under clothing and all sorts of kink play. During the past two years I haven't found anyone quite as kinky so it's been limited to light bondage, orgasm control and rough sex.

• Limits:
Permenant, illegal, blood, scat, family and friends or anything in open public

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4

Featured Threads

New Personals