Female only forum?

Would you use a private female only forum?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A few years ago we started a special forum designed to be a private discussion space only for female members so they could chat about things of interest without becoming the target of all the desperadoes. All content was hidden from general view, unfortunately due to some issues administering the old group was dropped and missed the conversion into the new format.
The idea was to only admit verified females and this is what started the whole "Verify me" verification thread.

I think the idea was great and could be a big hit again so I'm thinking of relaunching the concept but think it needs a new name.
The forum was called the "ladies lounge" which somehow sounds more like something my 73 year old aunt attends than a kinky discussion forum so have you got a better idea, I was thinking "The Pussy Parlor" but maybe thats a bit objectifying, lol...

So you will see there is a poll, I'm going to leave it open for a couple of weeks to see how much interest there is in me starting this up again. Any females already verified would be granted immediate access, anyone who isn't will need to verify to join. In the spirit of keeping the gals anon the poll won't show who voted only the total numbers.
Meantime I'll look into how much work I've just committed myself to...

Last edited:

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I'm gunna be honest I like the name Pussy Parlor. But then again I did live in an apartment with three other women and we called our apartment Pussy Palace... So maybe I'm not the best judge of name 🤷‍♀️

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
That makes transfemales second quality, doesn't it?

I'd never say that offline, but I'd love to live in an apartment called Pussy Palace.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
That makes transfemales second quality, doesn't it?

I'd never say that offline, but I'd love to live in an apartment called Pussy Palace.
Perhaps thats something the residents can decide once its up and running, personally I don't have a problem admitting trans.
The reason for the creation though is to shield females who post from predatory males, to allow discussion of topics that might attract the wrong type of attention.

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
I personally find 'pussy palace ' to be a bit tacky, but it wouldn't be the first tacky thing in the kink community though. And making a reference to vagina is a bit trans exclutiony.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I personally find 'pussy palace ' to be a bit tacky, but it wouldn't be the first tacky thing in the kink community though. And making a reference to vagina is a bit trans exclutiony.
Most happy to take alternative suggestions. Although that said it was a trans identifying member that liked the name so go figure!

thatsecretplace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2014
The Netherlands
Most happy to take alternative suggestions. Although that said it was a trans identifying member that liked the name so go figure!
The only thing I know is that my friend doesn't really like when womanhood is equated to vaginas and uteri. I can't really speak on that truly, since I am a cis woman.
And I'll see if I can come up with more suggestions, I am not very creative though.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Someone has suggested to me "Alis Volat Propriis" which I actually quite like! Its mystical but appropriate too...

Reactions: nina

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
it was a trans identifying member that liked the name
my friend doesn't really like when womanhood is equated to vaginas and uteri
There's as many types of trans people. Some want to change their physical appearance, sone don't. Some want to have female genitalia, some don't. If I could switch that instant to female and nobody would know that I ever was "male", I'd not hesitate. If I could have full female genitalia (vagina, uterus, boobs) I'd probably be on board in an instant as well.

Thing is, trans females can never have an uterus, at least not to my knowledge. We can have a vagina though.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so seems like there is enough interest in this so I have set it up.

The forum can be found in the Lounge, I settled on "pour femme" as the name so as not to be too controversial.
As mentioned previously anyone who is already verified as female or identifies as female can be granted access, simply pm me and I will add you to the group. If you would like access but are not yet verified you can also contact me to discuss.
Those that commented here expressing interest have already been added.

Last edited:
Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals