Female slave looking for a master/mistress

Emma321

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2014
Hi, I am currently looking for a master / mistress over kik, I have bee denied all day and would like some release. I am not willing to send pics until I'm comfortable with you as I don't want to expose my self in that way just yet. I also will not do anything that will involve family, friends or will be in public. I have never done anal so I'm not sure if I would be interested in trying it. I also will not do anything permanent, loud, messy or that involves poo/pee. I enjoy verbal abuse, denial, tease, spanking and stuff like that

My kik is mistress_E please feel free to pm me on here or message me on their I will also be willing to join and groups that need another slave.

Thankyou xx

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Hi, I am currently looking for a master / mistress over kik, I have bee denied all day and would like some release. I am not willing to send pics until I'm comfortable with you as I don't want to expose my self in that way just yet. I also will not do anything that will involve family, friends or will be in public. I have never done anal so I'm not sure if I would be interested in trying it. I also will not do anything permanent, loud, messy or that involves poo/pee. I enjoy verbal abuse, denial, tease, spanking and stuff like that

My kik is mistress_E please feel free to pm me on here or message me on their I will also be willing to join and groups that need another slave.

Thankyou xx

yeah ive messaged you twice multiple days apart and you havent answered/looked at them yet. so if you planned on actually talking to people you would.

6Grimmis9

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2014
I kiked you I wanna be your master we have the same likes & dislikes hmu

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I received a response, but at the time she was awaiting more responses.

sh33py_sh33p

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 31, 2014
Well that's pretty mean to kick the poor girl.

Sorry couldn't help myself! I sent a kik a while back too and never got a response, has anyone received a response?
Sorry meant kik... Well one way to start a relationship violently, aaanyways, still no reply tried sending another message?

Featured Threads

New Personals