[Fetish Funday] Pet Play #9 (part 1)

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hey everyone, it's been a long time waiting for this one and I'm very excited to do it too! Pet play has always been one of my major fetishes, the thought of acting/being treated like an animal is a major turn on for me, and to be honest pet play was kind of like one of my gateway fetishes that got me into a bunch of other stuff too... Anyway with finals just around the corner and seeing how I'm on Thanksgiving break and don't have classes for the next five days I'd like to get three or four blogs up in this time. Pretty ambitious I know and like most my ambitions chances are they won't fully take shape, or I'll end up extending the period to get these blogs up by a lot haha. Anyway without further ado and because pet play is a fairly long fetish that will take up most of the character limit let's get into the blog shall we?

Pet Play: In a nutshell pet play is simply a fetish where one person becomes aroused either from treating someone like an animal, or from being treated like an animal on any level. Now for the most part I'll be focusing on the more submissive side of pet play as in general the dominant side isn't that much different than what it's like in sadism, which I already covered (of course there may be a few differences here and there but in general I'd just be saying a lot of the same things so if you want to know more about what makes the dominant tick click Here). Now then like many other big fetishes that I have covered this one can be broken down into several categories each having specific unique activities, but the main activities for pet play in general are: wearing a collar, loss of human rights, walking on all fours, eating without using your hands, and dressing in some form of costume to look more like the animal you are playing as. As always there are other activities that are common and not every one that has this fetish uses every activity I have listed.

Basically for every animal on earth you have a subcategory in pet play for a human playing as that animal; however, seeing as how it would be impossible to cover that I'll go over the more popular ones. Dog play, cat/kitten play, pig play, pony play, and cow play (more commonly called hucow).

Dog Play: basically it's exactly how it sounds you pretend to be a dog. That said in comparison to some other fetishes that I've covered in the past, such as age play, pet play is usually more sexual in nature. So you aren't simply acting like a dog by barking and crawling around then sniffing some butt after which you get a nice pat on the head followed by a "good boy" or "good girl". Though this does happen usually it's just the foreplay sort of stuff; no, usually it ends with a lot more sexual tasks. Common tasks that you'd find in Doggy play are: going for "walks" this can be anything from walking around outside wearing a dog collar (if your more a closet/bedtime doggy) to having your owner walk you on a collar and leash as you crawl on all fours lifting up your leg to pee and squatting to you know poop, next would be barking (basically either not talking period and only saying things like woof, bark, grr, whine, yip, etc or adding woofs and barks into your sentences), "heat" cycles (many animals go through heat if you want to simulate this in dog play I'd suggest picking a week long period where the pooch has to edge a lot more than usual followed by a release at the end of the period), butt sniffing/giving doggy kisses, and of course doing tricks. Now most of these tasks aren't very sexual in nature but usually they are followed by a reward of some sort or another common thing is to have something inserted into the pet's pussy/strapped to his dick and then make the pet complete the tasks. The general wardrobe for a puppy is a collar/choker, a leash/chain, dog mitts, dog booties, dog ear hair band, and finally a dog tail butt plug (some places sell panties/strap ons with attached dog tails as well). Sign of ownership: usually a collar

Cat/kitten Play: This one is very similar but the nature of a kitten is different from a dog, in general pet's that play as kittens are usually either defiant, lazy, or shy; whereas, dogs are usually more energetic and have a tendency to find happiness in pleasing their owner making them more willing to do tasks. Because of a kitten's usual attitude they may need some coaxing to do certain tasks especially if the tasks can be bothersome or are out of the pet's comfort zone, such as, a new fetish or tasks that require a lot of prep time/time to complete. Common tasks: nudity (in all honesty this is common for all pet's in pet play, but kittens fit it pretty well because most people don't take their house cat outside making them more likely to be fine with this) nudity can range anything from concealed nudity (ex. no bra's) to full nudity 24/7 though usually it tends to be in the middle at either naked in your own home and/or no bras/panties outside, edging, meowing, and on the more extreme end using a "litter box" or something similar (I had a pet that was a cat once and we had a kid's sandbox outside that I'd make her use whenever she was bad). Wardrobe: collar (usually a cuter variant than what you'd use for a dog/puppy), cat tail butt plug (again other options like special panties and strap ons are available I just prefer the butt plug because it looks and feels most like the pet has a tail which is usually a big turn on for them), kitty mitts and boots, and cat ear hair band. Optional: ribbons and bells. Sign of ownership: a ribbon around the neck or wrist, or a collar around the neck.

Pig Play: Pet pigs have a tendency to be more how should I put it? obscene I guess would be a pretty good word for it, basically, pigs like to be treated like you know pigs. In general a pet pigs personality usually leans more to the overly submissive side, to such an extent that they may love harsh abuse. However in pet play most of the fetish all comes down to a mind set so it's mostly about the pet getting into the state where he/she can happily think "I feel like a ____" because of this when I say that they like harsher abuse I usually mean emotional or mental abuse (of course they could be into pain too but that is more of a preference). Often times pet pigs will go out of their way in order to complete a task sometimes even going so far as to do more than what is required of the task. There are two main draws to pig play, the first is the feeling of being treated/acting like a gross, dirty, and/or smelly pig/piglet, and the second is being treated like a "fat pig". Due to this many people that play as pigs may have one to all of the following fetishes: scent fetish, hygiene control, dehumanization, weight gain, and/or diet control. Common tasks: oinking, dehumanization, bathing breaks, designated pig pen area (basically an area where the pig is forced to act like a slob and/or has to use it like a toilet), shaving control (though pigs aren't known for being hairy they are known for being gross so it isn't a surprise that, especially when talking about a woman, she may won't to feel more like a "gross" pig and as a result will grow out her pit hair and pussy hair. If possible she may get ass hair or even grow out leg hair), and weight gain. Wardrobe: pig tails (hair style), pig ear hair band, pig tail butt plug, and a nose hook (basically a hook you put in your nostrils and then using an elastic band you clip it to your hair forcibly pulling up on your nose giving you a "piggy nose") Sign of Ownership: more extremely this will be a brand, but more commonly either a collar, pig tails, tattoo or maybe a piercing will work.

Pony Play: To be honest I don't have much experience here so I can't say much about the mentality but I will say that it is one that works better if done IRL because several common tasks require another person, also ponies/horse are often given chores to do since they were work animals (as opposed to produce animals like pigs, sheep, and cows). As for their mentality the ones I've run across usually act very friendly and often times have a very loyal sort of submissive side. Finally ponies have a tendency to often times enjoy pain and/or bondage. Common tasks: after chores (which can be anything from house hold chores to naughty tasks), you'd have riding (the domme rides the pony/horse and makes her walk around a set area x number of times all the while she may be whipped/spanked telling her to speed up, it is also common to have the pony's pussy stuffed with a vibe/dildo and for her to be holding the reigns in her mouth via a bar gag), whipping, spanking, hair pulling (I usually don't take pet ponies mostly because I usually do online only relationships but if I do take them they must always wear their hair up in a pony tail if possible), and finally having a stable area (again stables, barns, and pens are very useful especially for pet's that have waterports/scat fetishes having these designated areas can be a good way to make the pet release her pent up stress for that fetish without having the domme directly involved especially since many people shy away from those fetishes). Wardrobe: pony tail, horse/pony tail butt plug, pubic hair growth, leg/arm straps (forces pet to walk on his/her knees and elbows as opposed to all fours, warning takes getting used to, also wouldn't recommend leaving them on for more than two hours), and possibly light bondage gear (such as ropes around breast or a corset). Sign of Ownership: for me it's always the pony tail, but other possibilities are brands, tattoos, piercings, and/or a tight choker.

For the rest see Part 2

Featured Threads

New Personals