For bold subs

RandomDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2019
I'm looking for someone willing and courageous. I want a sub who will give me his/her life under my control (within limits). Every aspect of their life, not only sexual but every other too. It means that every decisions in your life will be made by me or rules that i apply to you. I'm not looking for anyone who want just to try it for a day or so. If you want it you have to commit to it.
Everyone who will want to try will be put on one or two weeks test period, during which you will make yourself familiar with the rules and see if you want it and i will see if I want you.

I know it can be scary but I can assure you that I'm willing to discuss limits and boundaries to this control.

Preferably form Europe

If you are interested and want to know more pm me

RandomDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2019
Why only Europe? What about other parts of the world? There are only 0.5 billion people in Europe. The rest is like another 6.5 billion.
Firstly i said "preferable" which if i remember correctly means something you like more then others but isn't an only option.
Secondly i like people from the same or close time zone. It is easier and more convenient that way.
And that is all regarding your question.

Subg525

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2018
Glasgow
I'm looking for someone willing and courageous. I want a sub who will give me his/her life under my control (within limits). Every aspect of their life, not only sexual but every other too. It means that every decisions in your life will be made by me or rules that i apply to you. I'm not looking for anyone who want just to try it for a day or so. If you want it you have to commit to it.
Everyone who will want to try will be put on one or two weeks test period, during which you will make yourself familiar with the rules and see if you want it and i will see if I want you.

I know it can be scary but I can assure you that I'm willing to discuss limits and boundaries to this control.

Preferably form Europe

If you are interested and want to know more pm me
This sounds interesting

Featured Threads

New Personals