United States (West of the Rockies)

squirt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 20, 2008
29 year old slave male seeking a 28-30 year old dominant female

I am a slave who is in need of total dominance. I am looking for someone who wants to control every aspect of my life. I am in to pleasing my mistress any way that will make her happy. I have been commanded to only use the bathroom a certain number of times to where and how i can cum. I like humilliation and torture. I do have limits however, no x-dressing, eating/drinking bodily fluids, and anything that's permanent or harmful. I do have a webcam and a digicam.

• Kinks:
I am in to mainly humiliation, but would like to explore other things as well. Not sure yet, all that has been done to me was humiliating stuff.

• Experience:
I have been stripped of my clothes outside and had to find my way back home naked. I had a laxative shoved up my butt, then was forced to poop and pee myself. I had to masturbate wherever my mistress said,ex. car, outside, public bathroom, and at the movies. I had to change in to clothes she picked out in my car, so anyone could watch. I also had things shoved up my butt while I was handcuffed. The biggest object was a shampoo bottle.

• Limits:
I have a couple of limits which are no x-dressing, anything harmful or permanent, and eating/drinking any bodily fluids or waste.

Featured Threads

New Personals