Happy 18th birthday to me

desperateslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2015
As special as this birthday I have decided to give everyone on kinktalk and getdare a present. My present to all of you is that you can ask me any question you want no matter how degrading or humiliating it is. You can also give me tasks/dares within my limits and I will give you reports on what happen. I am not looking for a master or mistress.

LIKES: cunt and tit torture, degradtion/humilation, insertion, body writing, and public/semi-public

LIMITS: needles and cam/pics

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
1.tell us in details about your first sexual experience.
2. Write "Hurt me" in the palm of your right hand - and keep it there a hole day. If anybody asks about it - you may only tell them the truth!!

And..... Happy birthday to you.

desperateslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2015
Thank you.
I went out with my boyfriend to an art club and on the way home he pulled over and asked if i was ready to do it and i was young and afraid of getting rejected that i said yes. We boyh crawl in the back seat he can barely get his cock in and so we are fucking 45 seconds later he is cumming and his brother had justed pulled over and walked up to our window as my bf got off of me. It was humiliating

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Thanks for a nice story from the real life.
It would be nice with a list here with your likes and limits :-D

desperateslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2015
I got a pm dare that said i had to beg to be used on my post on both sites............ Please sir or miss use this newly legal slut. Degrade and humiliate me. Help me show others what I am. I am a free for anybody fesperate horny slut whose only goal in life is to please others.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
What's your deepest, most degrading fantasy? As in the one that you're afraid of your SO ever finding out about because it's just so wrong?

desperateslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2015
What's your deepest, most degrading fantasy? As in the one that you're afraid of your SO ever finding out about because it's just so wrong?

I think it would be made to lick clean hairy stinky pussies and. Hairy sweaty cock and balls and hairy stinky ass holes then getting tossed out on my ass in a pile of trash

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
You do bodywriting but no pics - funny combination.... I love bodywriting but the fun and degrading thing is the exposure... I think. Well.... Pics is in your limits... We respect that! I dream of one single pic from you... A simple pic of the upper side of your hand.... Think about it.....I will get back to you..... :p

desperateslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2015
I will be doing pics eventually but just not any time say this week. I will make sure you are the first to know when i am doing pics so you can get first look at my pics.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I want you to do 50 lunges (that's fifty each leg) right now slut ;)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Fine! if you're going to be like that I want you to do 50 squats (go to or beyond parallel). Get that ass nice and big ;)

bdawg2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 9, 2014
this is a very interesting thread. you seem like you would be very good and loyal. PM me if you would like a new Master. ;)

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
As special as this birthday I have decided to give everyone on kinktalk and getdare a present. My present to all of you is that you can ask me any question you want no matter how degrading or humiliating it is. You can also give me tasks/dares within my limits and I will give you reports on what happen. I am not looking for a master or mistress.

LIKES: cunt and tit torture, degradtion/humilation, insertion, body writing, and public/semi-public

LIMITS: needles and cam/pics

1. To celebrate your just passed birthday, make a post on craigslist about how you're looking for someone (or preferably multiple guys) to brutally rape you. You don't have to go through with it but you do have to reply to everyone that replies and draw out as many fucked up fantasies about what they want to do to you as you can.
  2. Also, buy the hottest pepper available (ghost pepper if possible) and some wasabi. Grind them up into a mash and then slather it on and in your pussy. Don't do anything to relieve the pain
  3. If you haven't had anal sex yet, do so. And tell whoever is fucking you to have no mercy on your virgin ass and fuck you HARD.
  4. Nice and simple humiliation: tell your boyfriend that you are not breaking up with him or being unfaithful yourself but that he has your full blessings to two time you. Including using you as the chauffeur on some of his dates.

Reactions: lestat221

Safeword

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
Describe, in detail, the most humiliating and/or degrading experience you've ever had as a submissive.

Featured Threads

New Personals