Hello all from the new guy

Bocephus4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2011
Hey everyone. I just wanted to do a first post introduction and break the ice. I apologize if this is in the wrong place but it looked as fitting as anywhere. I am fairly new to the whole submission thing but am very curious. I have been lurking around gd for some time and have been doing dares on my own as I can. I am "normally" straight but have done some limited experimenting with other guys and have played on camera with several (I was always looking for girls first, but we all know they are heavily hunted online). Through the different dares and submissive type things I have done before I have experimented some with anal (small things like ice and fingers) and have learned I am interested in eating cum, but have yet to find the determination after orgasm to complete the act. I guess I am mainly looking for some dares/ suggestions/ guidance/ fun things to build my experience level and learn more about what else I may like. I do have a live-in girlfriend and a job that i need to keep so I have to be somewhat discrete with pictures and acts. I look forward to getting to know you all better and the fun we will have.

Featured Threads

New Personals