Mellman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2008
Fayetteville, NC
37 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

I am seeking a female for consensual blackmail. I have a plan in mind. What I am thinking is that once you agree, it will cost you 10,000pts to buy back your freedom. You will earn points by completing tasks. You will have 3 months to buy your freedom back, if you do not succeed you will be charged 5,000pts per month maintenance fees. Which you will have to get down to a 0E$ balance to be free. I will be accepting applicants starting today up until next Friday. I will make my decision on Saturday night after reviewing all that apply. To apply simply email me at [email protected] with plenty of info about yourself, why you want to do this, how long you think it will take you to become free, any absolute limits you have as well as limits you want pushed, all of your likes, and your dislikes and how often you are able to be contacted via email. As in most cases I will send you a random email with a task and a time limit to complete the task as well as how much the task is worth in Pts.

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Punishment, Consensual Blackmail

• Experience:
10 years in this lifestyle both online and real life.

• Limits:
No Men.....

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
Hey everyone,

Make sure you read this thread carefully. There is no real money being used here. It is based on a point system - and hence completely fine.

:)

Featured Threads

New Personals