im a gay boy age 20 and im into naked exposure and humiliation.. i wanna be bullied by guys

Dannythefag036

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
hello, im a slim guy age 20, latino light skin.... and im into naked embarrassment and homophobia

i like being naked and being seen by straight homophobic guys.. i get horny when men laugh and make fun of me for being naked and gay and for getting turned on about it..

i dont like it when men act horny and wanna fuck me or make me suck them off.... im strickly into embarrassing myself naked just so i can look stupid and get laughed at by guys... i like it when guys take picturrs of me and tease me tell me their gonna expose me online

naked embarrassment is my thing.. i like it alot.. i just wanna chat with some guys and send my gay fag nudes and get laughed at big time.. i want you to mess with me and make me feel like an idiot whos getting exposed online

im begging you.. please laugh at me make fun, clown on me, mess with me, troll me make me think my life is over.. talk about your homies helping you expose me.. please make my naked humiliation dream come true :(

( dont actually expose me please.. i just wanna role play)

lets chat in snapchat and somewhere else.. dM me let me know

Maninfishnets

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 28, 2023
hello, im a slim guy age 20, latino light skin.... and im into naked embarrassment and homophobia

i like being naked and being seen by straight homophobic guys.. i get horny when men laugh and make fun of me for being naked and gay and for getting turned on about it..

i dont like it when men act horny and wanna fuck me or make me suck them off.... im strickly into embarrassing myself naked just so i can look stupid and get laughed at by guys... i like it when guys take picturrs of me and tease me tell me their gonna expose me online

naked embarrassment is my thing.. i like it alot.. i just wanna chat with some guys and send my gay fag nudes and get laughed at big time.. i want you to mess with me and make me feel like an idiot whos getting exposed online

im begging you.. please laugh at me make fun, clown on me, mess with me, troll me make me think my life is over.. talk about your homies helping you expose me.. please make my naked humiliation dream come true :(

( dont actually expose me please.. i just wanna role play)

lets chat in snapchat and somewhere else.. dM me let me know
You do kik?

Featured Threads

New Personals