Indy

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Has anyone here seen the new Indiana Jones movie? If you have, how is it? Worth it? Does it live up to the others? I'm just curious. haha I figured it'd be nice to have one thread that's "G" rated (although don't get me started on the MPAA, those bastards)

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
The movie is okay, but it fails as an Indiana Jones movie, and the threat of further productions with the kid is just a horrible idea.

-M

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
Yeah, he's a half decent actor, but as "Mutt" Indy's new sidekick, he is going to ruin the chain.

The rumor is that he'll be taking over as the star with Indy coming in sometimes like his father did.

-M

TrekkieBear

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
The movie was decent, but not nearly as good as the original three. The only major saving grace is that Harrison Ford still played a large role in this one. If the kid takes on a larger role in future films and Ford is reduced to a Connery-like role, then I doubt I will go see them. Also, I was glad they reintroduced Marion into this movie, she was definitely the best of the three Indy girls.

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
I thought this movie was much better than Temple of Doom. I enjoyed watching it and found it to be a good Indy movie.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Ford made the movie, otherwise the story was ok. As usual Lucus ruins everything he touches.

h43c4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
The movie is okie. It brings back nice good memories. Indeed the figure of Mutt is ehm a bit embarassing... Pretty obivious who's the dad when you his mother for the first time. I admit however that is pretty different from the old Indy movies. My favourite is still the third.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
The movie rocked my world! I am a big fan of Indy, I have been waiting for this moment to come for a long time. Too bad that Ford is getting so old, I can't see another actor replacing him, he is a legend.

Last edited:

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
No one can replace him. And if the use the kid, forget it, its over.

Featured Threads

New Personals