Inexperienced 18yr female sub needs training!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada
City
Richmond
Kinks
Praise, roughness, hair pulling, smacking, anal, light bondage etc
Limits
Hardcore bdsm
Experience
None really 😢

Fj.kyo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2023
I'm currently on the look for someone who is willing to give me some insight and introductory training into bdsm.
I've been interested for some years now but have never had the chance to put it into action and I really want a dom (preferably male but fem is okay too) to be my master in training!
Lemme know a bit abt yourself.
Please take care of me!!!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm currently on the look for someone who is willing to give me some insight and introductory training into bdsm.
I've been interested for some years now but have never had the chance to put it into action and I really want a dom (preferably male but fem is okay too) to be my master in training!
First things first. Check out lots of the posts here. Search new, beginner, etc. do some solid research before a “Dom” is going to “train” you. Other than some basics and old guard high protocol stuff. There isn’t really a training to be done.
And when you come on being young and telling the site you’re brand new it will attract lots of the inexperienced wordsmiths hoping to find a sub who won’t see them and their bullshit.

You can check a members profile here by clicking tapping on the name. You can also in their profile see their post history. Use this history to get a feel for how they have been acting here. Lots of one liners seeking play and not much detailed contribution probably won’t be having the experience you’re seeking.

Now that wasn’t all meant to scare you off. Just to help make you aware. Ask questions. Get details not just vague push off answers. Don’t allow anyone to title you or make you refer to them by titles until you have agreed to a dynamic and set terms. Research and take it all in. Learn safety of the kinks that interest you. There are several very good very experienced kinksters here. You’ll see who they are based on what’s been posted. If your gut ever tells you it doesn’t feel or sound right. Listen to it and ask more people.

The forum has lots of good content here. Sub forums and general discussions. Lots of in-depth good info. Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Fj.kyo

Fj.kyo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2023
First things first. Check out lots of the posts here. Search new, beginner, etc. do some solid research before a “Dom” is going to “train” you. Other than some basics and old guard high protocol stuff. There isn’t really a training to be done.
And when you come on being young and telling the site you’re brand new it will attract lots of the inexperienced wordsmiths hoping to find a sub who won’t see them and their bullshit.

You can check a members profile here by clicking tapping on the name. You can also in their profile see their post history. Use this history to get a feel for how they have been acting here. Lots of one liners seeking play and not much detailed contribution probably won’t be having the experience you’re seeking.

Now that wasn’t all meant to scare you off. Just to help make you aware. Ask questions. Get details not just vague push off answers. Don’t allow anyone to title you or make you refer to them by titles until you have agreed to a dynamic and set terms. Research and take it all in. Learn safety of the kinks that interest you. There are several very good very experienced kinksters here. You’ll see who they are based on what’s been posted. If your gut ever tells you it doesn’t feel or sound right. Listen to it and ask more people.

The forum has lots of good content here. Sub forums and general discussions. Lots of in-depth good info. Enjoy your stay.
Yeah I've definitely seen a lot of weird messages come in here.
I appreciate you telling me all that and will definitely take my time and not rush into anything without feeling ready and safe.
Also like you said I've been finding a lot of informative chats and communities on here that have help deepen my understanding.
Anyway thx again for the concern n tips😌

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hi there

I read your post and liked your genuine desire to meet a Master/Dom to give you a serious trainings in BDSM and other related kinks you have.

Can you contact Me in private at : [email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: milly and subzzzero

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Meeting physically is a very beautiful idea .

Where are you living currently ??

Master D

New Personals