Introduction

FilthyEmily

Not so kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 27, 2014
i am an owned slave. i am fucktoy.

Master and i began this journey together a few months ago. He is training me to be his perfect fucktoy and we have decided that i should begin a blog to share my journey. i have one Purpose as written in my signature. my Purpose is to please Master above all else. i work very hard at this but still have a long way to go to be the perfect slave and fucktoy for Master.

i am a horny bitch. Master keeps me horny at all times, in agony. Like a good slave, i only cum when permission is granted by my Master. At times this is very frustrating as He likes to deny and tease me. When i am allowed to cum it is usually after holding an edge for an extended period of time. Master likes to watch as i beg desperately for relief.

i follow many rules like a good slave. First thing in the morning i send a message to my Master so that He knows that He is the first thing i think about when i wake up. There is never anything else top of mind above him when i wake, all day long, or at the end of the night. i think of Him all day and all night. i can never get Him out of my mind and am addicted to Him like a drug.

i love my Master. We have a special bond and get each other. We were friends before entering into the Master/slave relationship which i am thankful for. Sometimes it is hard that i have to hide this part of my life because i want everyone to know how happy i am with my Master. i guess that is what is exciting about beginning this blog, i can share our relationship and my true feelings.

Blogging is new for me so i appreciate feedback. i want to record this journey that Master and i are embarking on. i want to share this part of my life that is so often a hidden secret.

Featured Threads

New Personals