It has been a while....

LadyM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2013
myphonesite.com
...but I have been extremely busy getting the house ready for spring festivities.

On top of all of that rearranging, I've spruced up the dungeon and christened it with a whole bunch of new sessions.

Urethral sounds seem to be the big request, these days, limiting some types of sessions to just my personal submissives. No one missed out, though, as I've thrown a couple of "watch only" parties for the curious.

I'm fairly sure those boys went home and jerked off like nobody's business.

Of course, sprucing up the play space also means getting a few goodies for myself, but one of my top bottoms...lol... gave me a great piece of jewelry I've eyed for a few weeks, now. You know exactly how much Dominant women love great jewelry!

On top of that - told you I've been busy - a new laptop arrived, which means there will be some hot cam shows starting in June. If you are lucky enough to get an invitation, you'll get that bird's eye view of my dungeon space, St Andrew's Cross and all!

New Entertainment.....

All of the preparation hasn't left much time for my little forays into dark video clips, but I found a juicy little clip bound to stir up the cock suckers we love to train.

No worries, all is well and quite busy on my end, so enjoy yourselves and be the best little subbies you can be!

Love and Lashes,

Lady Mercy

Featured Threads

New Personals