I've been bad...

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
I have masterbated without permission from my master. She has instructed me to come on here and ask for punishments. I have to do any and all punishments. Please help my master by punishing me. Thank you.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
It needs to be cruel, and painful Master says.
Master said a good idea is to rub toothpaste over my privates and make it burn.

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
Master

Hey, take toothpaste, and pussy and ass fingering with it, than slpa 30 tits(30 times each) and then you have to give clothes nip on your clit
Kik is KdeMamOci so send me vid of it

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Hey, take toothpaste, and pussy and ass fingering with it, than slpa 30 tits(30 times each) and then you have to give clothes nip on your clit
Kik is KdeMamOci so send me vid of it

Thank you for the punishment. Master is happy but wants more. Also I am not permitted to add people to kik. It is my masters kik only. Sorry.

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
What limits does he give? For example, it seems Kik is a limit. Pictures? Fucking other people? Etc.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take a rope tie it to one end of room, or tree or similar. Tie a knot about every 12-18”. Tie the other end so it is just a slight bit above your pussy while you are on your tip toes. Put icy hot on each knot. Now if you have handcuffs and nipple clamp, get them. Straddle the rope; spread those pussy lips over the rope. Now put on the nip clips (under rope adds a nice twist) and the handcuffs. Now up and back is 1 time. Do this 5 times. My thoughts are outdoors are better. It also will add a bit if the nip chain is below the rope.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Get a piece of fresh ginger, peel it into the shape of a dildo / butt plug and insert into your ass. Do NOT use any lube. Now spank each ass cheek with a hairbrush, belt, or wooden spoon 25 times. Leave the ginger in for another 15 minutes after you are done with the spankings, then you can remove it.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
The next time you need to clean I want you to use your bare tits just squirt some soap on them and rub them on the dirty surfaces until they are clean.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Thank you everyone for the punishments. My master liked them. Some more info is that I am not allowed to masterbate for a week. Also I have a new kik YourJen2015. If you would like to add me. If your punishments or tasks involve me even touching my self, I can't. Thank you.

Jen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
I just got smacked in the face for not saying that my master does not allow me to send pictures to anyone. I am sorry everyone. Please punish me on my kik. Thanks.

Featured Threads

New Personals