ben_sissy99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2015
A little introduction

Dear all the wonderful patrons of kinktalk,

After a few months away from the kinktalj community, and just exploring my sexual desires in general I have decided that now is the time to re-start my pursuit of my sexual desires and fantasies. I've been playing around a bit recently with people from my past experiences (me as a sub) and have come to the conclusion that something has changed. Whilst I still enjoy all my likes (we all get a bit of a kick from trying on the occasional dress), I didn't get the same pleasure from serving people as I did before my break, for whatever reason.

Because of my impulsive desire to regain touch with my sexual desires I have decided I will dabble in the world of being a master. I am aware this is a highly competitive world however I'm hoping my experience as a slave and the fact I am a new master could help give me a discreet advantage. As well as that I aim to make my advert as interesting and informative as possible and as such i apologise in advance if this drags on a bit

So, Who am I?

Well of course you could answer that question yourself, just look at my name. I am ben_sissy99. I know, descriptive right? But for those of you looking for a bit more information here goes...

I am a young, beginner master from the north of England currently studying Business Management and German (Wenn Sie Deutsch sind, können Sie sich bewerben und mir helfen, mein Deutsch zu verbessern.) (Anyone German, I hope that previous sentence makes sense ) and apart from my studies my main interests would include sport (football; MCFC season ticket holder, and Cycling) however I have a wider range of interests which I can expand upon if you so wish. So that's who I am, I believe my physical appearance is not important for a slave however I can provide a description if someone desires.

Who are you?

Well only you can answer that really. You are what you are and I can't change that, however all things said there is a few characteristics that I should require from any potential submissive. Of course you need to be submissive in nature however at this moment I have to qualms about you level of 'submissiveness' anyone from Casual sub to full time slave can feel free to apply. You level of experience is also quite important to me; I do not wish for a ready made submissive with 20 years of experience. I believe as I am a new master, a new slave would be excellent as I believe we can learn and adapt our new roles together at a similar pace however if you have *some* experience then feel free to apply. Apart from those two things I'm fairly open to anyone as long as they are serious, can type reasonable English and live in timezones from GMT+2 to GMT-2. I live in GMT+/-0 so can accommodate to any times within those limits. Also your age or gender is not SO important but would prefer it if you were under 25(ish)

Sounds great so far, what things are you into?

Well first reference i may divert you to see my bio beneath. Whilst the list there isn't exhaustive, it certainly covers my main likes and limits. Obviously because these are for me they are all make orientatated and if by chance a female wishes to apply them we can discuss these likes as and when it happens, however I am also open to some leverage regarding my likes and limits for male slaves as well. I would however find it VERY hard to accept a submissive who isn't into at least a few of: crossdressing, age regression, pee/poop OR bladder control but if you aren't into those at all don't let it stop you from applying.

Wonderful, we like the same things. But what won't you make me do?]

Aha, the limits of a slave... Something I've always found a prickly issue. Whilst the final limits will always be up to you, I do have a rough idea of what limits will and won't be tolerable and these are of course, the standard illegal, social suicide, blood and permanent damage however it is up to the individual what there limits will be, with approval on my behalf. And another thing which is always thorny; pictures... I do require pictures. The end. Well not really. I know that some people may be reluctant to send pictures however I find this is often solved by the fact I do not and will not require face pictures from anyone, and anyone who does want to send face pics I will not have as a submissive as I don't find it attractive or indeed necessary, especially if it's a male.

Wow. This is like my dream. How on earth do i apply?

Well as a submissive one thing I could not stand was having a master require someone to fill in one massive list of questions delving into every detail of my life. So here's the jig. Just send me a quick private message or message on kik @ ben_savo99 as to why you want to be my submissive but please try to include you age and location and any likes or limits you have.

So, that's it. A whistlestop tour of my master/Slave life. Thank you for taking your time out to read this and I hope you are interested by it.

Kik: ben_savo99

If you are German and would like to correct my grammar, please either drop me a message or leave a comment. I'm always looking to improve

KinkyNudist

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2016
Great add sir
You will see. You message on kik hopefully

Featured Threads

New Personals