make me

HornyFellow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2011
i want to do horrible, disgusting things. but i want you to command me. tell me exactly what to do? i'll send pictures as proof that i followed your orders

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Disgusting? Ok. Get a small plastic bag, a sandwich bag would be best. Pour in ketchup, mustard, honey, flour, any messy food you have. Put your cock and balls into the bag and fasten firmly in place with rubber band/string/tape. Get a peeled carrot and put it in your arse, keep it there with tape. Wrap clingfim around your cock and balls and arse tight like your wearing pants. Put on just shorts and trainers and go for a jog for 15 mins. Return home, remove everything then eat the carrot using the contents of the bag as a dip.

bethch76

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2011
i want to do horrible, disgusting things. but i want you to command me. tell me exactly what to do? i'll send pictures as proof that i followed your orders

Ok this i actually do as dare for friend. drink full battle of mineral water and large cup of coffee. catch bus to furthest point from you home. catch other bus to a point where you get one more bus to get home. you not to pee before you reach home. if you pee you must sit in bus seat until finish then get off bus where it stop next and walk home. when i do this i get to walk 1 mile home, hehehehe.

Featured Threads

New Personals