Manage my calendar

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
I confess I'm probably a slut. My agreement with my spouse is a great way to live my dark desires and keep my relationship intact. A while ago I created a calendar to collect tasks from getDare users. I want to give KinkTalk users a chance to add some tasks as well. I'm looking forward to doing some tasks and I will post reports.

Certain time frames are off limits and I will still not be doing any tasks while I commute. I will only do low key tasks while I'm at work. I will be very picky with those tasks. I have a 9-6-job.

Plese keep in mind that I'm from Germany and the calendar is in my local time (which is to prevent confusion). That means all times in the calendar are UTC+1 except when dailight savings is active (which results in UTC+2).

In any case I will not do anything crossing my limits (which you can find in my signature). Please try to keep tasks within a few hours length and please don't add whole day tasks.

Any of these rules can be changed at any time, so make sure to check before adding something to my calendar.

http://teamup.com/kseff937204344b673/

Make it as hard for me as you like. I'll try to post daily reports.

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
Unfortunately I don't habe much to tell today. I did not start my tasks yet, I will only do so on Monday. That said I did only receive (a couple of) tasks from gD yet. I would love to get some tasks from KT too. Feel free to ask questions either here or by PM if you're uncertain about anything.

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
SInce I did not get any dares from KT I don't have any report to write. If you want to know what happened, you can look over at gD. I wrote a longer report there because I had some issues doing the tasks I got.

I would be very happy if I'd get some tasks from KT too. Someone willing to submit a task?

Featured Threads

New Personals