All other regions

CryingCrows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 24, 2009
*Not sure if this is the right place to put this but hey...*

Who am I? I am the person you'll most want to be with, and not be without. I am kind, gentle and caring, but at the same time, possessive, and controlling.

I'm 19, soon to be 20. I have wavy dirty blond hair, blue eyes that for some reason have a habit of changing hues. ((Pics on request.)) I'm really fit, slim and broad shouldered. Well endowed as well

I'm looking for good looking girls to have my kids. Plain and simple, I'll be looking after you, you'll be fed, clothed and of course you'll have a roof over your head. So pretty much you'll never have to work again, you'll get to relax and have fun, along with having tons of sex Good deal right?

Granted those of you who are interested need to be able to qualify. That means you need to be charming, good natured, obedient and loyal beyond all means. Hell, charm me, convince me you're the right choice and you're good to go.

I live in the beautiful state of Colorado, right up to the Rockie Mountains. So anyways, hit me up with an email or IM, my addy is [email protected] There's a pic of me in the attachment

Attachments

• l_7753cfddefb05bce0037b4fd6cddab7a.jpg
    l_7753cfddefb05bce0037b4fd6cddab7a.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 423

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I've moved your thread into the personals section. Used all other regions as you hadn't said where you are. If you want it moved to somewhere more specific let me know and i'll do it.

Featured Threads

New Personals