may be an idea

devilguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2008
As i posted in the elite part of get dare, but im unsure if this is the correct place for this topic, Please mods move it if needed!

Im going to copy and pasted what i put in the elite section on get dare and would like some feedback

Hey all, i have found a website that is based using mIRC and think it would be better than useing the chat we have on this board as i know depp is concered on the useage of it on the site.

You can creat a mIRC room for free, and if you do it on the site i have found in the chat room you can advertise this site and get members to join up, or you can do it for KT, I know there is a few rooms on it that is to do with sub and dom but not dares

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
It's called IRC, and there are a lot of places that allow you to make free channels. The key is getting someone in there all the time, or getting a place to allow you to keep a bot active on their server.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
From what depp told me a while a go he wants to own the whole server so that he has full control over it. Although IRC can be great the room/rooms would need to be modded almost all the time.

Haveing said that the chat on getdare is busy in the evenings and there has been mods in there, alhough not really recently. I think it can just get boring to mod a chat room. I used to mod one on IRC on a bondage network and I used to just have it on in the background because it wasn't busy sometimes.

Featured Threads

New Personals