United States (East of the Rockies)

Alphaomega

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 19, 2009
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hi I am Luke, I enjoy Reading,writing, and the occasional movie, I am looking for a slave trained or new, (both have advantages), to have to serve me. I am an understanding master and I will respect the limits you set. Things I look for in a slave include; complete reliance, (when you ask for permission for everything from going to the bathroom to eating, to masturbation), webcams are nice but not necessary, and the slaves who take punishment with happiness when they know it pleases there master.
I can be very strict, and I will expect you to complete any tasks I set for you and have proof that you did them, I am on almost every day and I look forward to finding the right slave. Message or email me ([email protected]) if your interested and we can talk more.

• Kinks:
Whips, pins, candles, clips, total submission, webcam would be nice, but pictures are fine, should have a vibrator but if you dont its ok.

• Experience:
I have had a real slave prior to this but she moved and doesnt have internet, and after a year we just fell out of touch, early on she was rebellious and I have a great deal of experience in breaking that, and morphing you to serve me as I see fit. I am also very creative when it comes to punishments and tasks I wish you to complete, if you would like to know some just message me

• Limits:
I will not do anything that will cause my sub permanent harm, whether they want to or not, I will not ask a sub to break her preset limits.​

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals