Mistress in Search of KIK Slaves

Mistress_Lindsey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2015
I'm a mistress who's in search of some new male slaves on KIK. I'm very selecting when it comes to my slaves, so if you want to serve me you'll first need to send me a message with a live picture of yourself (face not necessary), as well as your age, limits, and fantasies. I prefer ages 18-24, but anyone is welcome to try and apply, although you shouldn't bother if you aren't willing to send pics/vids. Also, males only please. Those interested KIK me @ lindseymoore69

Edit: Just realized that this is in the wrong section. If someone who has the ability could move/delete this, it would be appreciated, sorry for any inconvenience. -M_L

Last edited:

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Im interested to try being sub too .. Im mostly dom but i think ill try ..
ive never done it so idk about limits and stuff.. I can send pics without face .. No sissy dressing for me sry

Kenssxd

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 24, 2015
Ill try

Im interested to try being sub too .. Im mostly dom but i think ill try ..
ive never done it so idk about limits and stuff.. I can send pics without face .. No sissy dressing for me sry

Bossmearound

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2015
Vlijmen
I'm a mistress who's in search of some new male slaves on KIK. I'm very selecting when it comes to my slaves, so if you want to serve me you'll first need to send me a message with a live picture of yourself (face not necessary), as well as your age, limits, and fantasies. I prefer ages 18-24, but anyone is welcome to try and apply, although you shouldn't bother if you aren't willing to send pics/vids. Also, males only please. Those interested KIK me @ lindseymoore69

Edit: Just realized that this is in the wrong section. If someone who has the ability could move/delete this, it would be appreciated, sorry for any inconvenience. -M_L
Hello Mistress,

I am yoran harmsen an 18 year old male who wants to become a slave (your slave)!

i am dutch and unexperienced! Because of that you can train me in whatever way you like mistress. I have no limits yet because i have never done this before.

If you are interrested mistress let me know because i know i am! i cant wait to be bossed around by my own mistress!
Ill Obey you and do everything you tell me to do!

If you find Kik or yahoo easier to talk:

Kik: yoran96

Yahoo: [email protected]

Yours truely,
(your) Slave Yoran.

funlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2010
My kik is maleslave909 and I'm available to take photos on demand