United States (East of the Rockies)

Binaryguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 19, 2015
38 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am a 38yr old Dom seeking an online submissive or slave to train and develop a caring and controlling, long term relationship with. I want to direct as many aspects of your life as possible. Preferably you will be in the EST time zone but that can be worked with.

I am looking for a particular type of individual: she will be petite, 5'5" or less; preferably small chested, though not a deal breaker; fit or reasonably active; living alone or with easy privacy. I want a new person, one who knows they need direction and control but hasn't yet given the gift of submission, but knows deep in her bones that she is made to serve and please. She will also be looking to establish a strong, long term bond. I do not want or need a fling, I desire a committed female with a genuine need to please.

I look forward to talking and discussing your potential service to me.

• Kinks:
My kinks include but are not limited to: outfit control and dictation, orgasm control and denial, masturbation schedules, daily rules and tasks, random tasks, body writing, objectification, discreet public/hidden public, journaling/reporting, toys: household and commercial, humiliation and degradation, pain: light to heavy, bondage, collars, etc.

• Experience:
I began as a mentored Dom in my late teens and had a live-in sub for2 years. I have had several online subs over the past 5 years.

• Limits:
As a Dom I do not direct or expect any of the following: piss, shit, blood, puke, animals, fire/branding, illegal. Tattoos are a maybe, depending on the depth of relationship that develops.

Featured Threads

New Personals