need help with self-domination dice game

lucci1120

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 25, 2010
Just wanted to introduce myself on the site i am an 18/male switch and i have been both dominant and submissive in person before though only briefly and superficially . i recently discovered kink talk though i already regularly read and sometimes post on other bdsm forums.

what i need help with is a self domination game/set of rules that im making with the intention of following for about a month or so. so far my game has an element of chance in that my daily instructions/tasks/punishments are based on a dice game format (first rolling for the category then the specific task/punishment) so far the categories i have are cbt, humiliation, sexual discomfort, challenging, and tease. what i could use help on are specific instructions/tasks/punishments to put in the categories or even other categories i should include. my likes are private humiliation/degrading, some light to medium cbt, orgasm denial, and i am begining to experiment with some anal play. my dislikes are public, family, friends, permenant, hard cbt, scat/urine play.

if anyone has any advice or ideas they would be greatly appreciated and i would be happy to post my game when it is finished if anyone else would like to try it or adapt it to their likes

Featured Threads

New Personals