(Netherlands) --: M/Slave/19 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Slave looking for humiliation!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe

Graafmans17

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2010
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello All,

I’m an 19 years old slave boy from the Netherlands and I’m looking for an online Mistress/Master. I’d like to be dominated, humiliated and if you want feminized by email. You can give me daily/weekly assignments I have to complete and I’ll send you picproof or a video. However, i’m also open for other ideas. Everything is discussable.

I’ve got a little experience with online Doms. I served a few online Doms, but those relations didn’t last long because in one way or another it wasn’t what we suspected from each other. I haven’t any experience with Doms in real-life, but I did a little selfbondage etc. by myself.

The most of the time I’m studying, I’m learning to be technical engineer. My hobbies are soccer, rock climbing and mountainbiking. When I’m not doing that, I’m sitting behind my pc looking for the right Mistress to serve. When I find that right Mistress, I’m not only her total slave, but I’m also a good partner to talk with with a sense of humor.

Me:
- Height: 1.73 m (5.7 Ft.)
- Weight: 102 kg (225 lb)
- Haircolor: Brown
- Eyecolor: Blue
- Public Hair: Yes, but can be shaved.
- Piercings/Tatoos: No
- Penis Size: Flacid: 0.9 Inch Hard: 5.5 Inch

Limits: Blood, Full Public, Full Body Shaving, Permanent

Inventory:

- Blindfold
- Ropes / Laces
- Padlocks
- Clamps
- Weights
- Vibrator
- Ballstretchers
- 4 Buttplugs
- Diapers
- Silicon Vagina
- Thongs / Panties / Bras / Dresses
- More can be bought if you desire

You can contact me via PM or by email: [email protected]

Greetings, SlaveDutch

• Kinks:
Femdom, Humiliation, Torture, CBT, Messy, Crossdressing, Anal stretching, Ball stretching, Nipple Torture etc. etc.

• Experience:
I've got almost 5 years experience in the BDSM world.

• Limits:
Limits: Blood, Full Public, Full Body Shaving, Permanent

Featured Threads

New Personals