new slave help

mybedirtygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2014
i have recently had a friend ask me to be a dom for him, generally i don't do this but hes a good friend. i have never been a good dom, is there anyone who can give me some advise or suggestions about what to do? any input would be greatly appreciated

unforgiven221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2014
Honestly, I would just take what you like as a submissive and apply that to being a dom. Think about what would I be doing as the person in the other position. Just have to relate! :D

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
I agree, use your experience as a sub to help you be a dom. You know what feels good and what doesn't. You know from the submissive point of view what is going through his mind. I am sure at some point you have said that if I was domming me right now I would have done this or that, so now is your chance to act out some of the things you wish your dom would have done.

Above all else, don't think to much, just go with the flow. He will give you signals as to what is pleasurable and what is not. You will be fine.

Kinky_kara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2014
You could always start with a interrogation scene and 'extract' from him what likes/dislikes. Then use that against him.

Featured Threads

New Personals