new year rules

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
I started to collect new year rules over at gD but I want to give you guys the chance to add some to the list as well. I have to ask you to keep rules reasonable. I will at least consider every rule which is posted and which seems reasonable.

Just some things to keep in mind while suggesting a rule:
1) I will not accept any rule which violates any of my limits.
2) Rules requiring me to do something daily must be doable on weekends.
3) Any rule involving punishments should only use those as punishments.
4) I might change my workplace during 2016, so keep this in mind.
5) Rules should not involve spending money repeatedly.
6) Rules should stay reasonable.

I'm looking forward to getting some nice rules to follow for a year.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
How about anytime you are on getdare or kinktalk you'll have your large butt plug in.

Tally the total time you are online on getdare or kinktalk for a given day and round it off to the nearest 15 minutes. For every 15 minutes you are online spend 5 minutes with your clover clamps on. For every 15 minutes exceeding half an hour add 1 unit of weight to the clamps.

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
I added a clarification to the punishment rule. I hope it is much more understandable now. I will only collect rules until Jan 10th. I will follow the rules until Dec 31st.

I had to add a workout rule. Although I do not need to lose weight, my fitness level is pathetic. I'll start a stamina workout soon which will need me to do something each day. Thus I add:
- I will do my workout each day.

How about anytime you are on getdare or kinktalk you'll have your large butt plug in.

Tally the total time you are online on getdare or kinktalk for a given day and round it off to the nearest 15 minutes. For every 15 minutes you are online spend 5 minutes with your clover clamps on. For every 15 minutes exceeding half an hour add 1 unit of weight to the clamps.

Since I visit gD and KT on weekends too this is not possible unfortunately.

for every time you have an orgasme, you get a new dare on getdare.

Unfortunately this is not how gD works. In addition I will not do longer phases of denial. (There is a reason I got orgasm denial in the punishments section.)

Featured Threads

New Personals