No Avatar? Lame!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Are you really a yellow "G" or a blue "T"? Surely not, time to get yourself an avatar.

This is overlooked by an awful lot but here's why I think it matters.
First not adding an avatar says you can't be bothered taking the time which is not a good indicator to prospects, in short it looks like your'e too time poor to do something that simple which isn't a good indicator of how seriously you are likely to be.
Second, a coloured letter is so easily confused with all the others. If someone sees something you posted then tries to recall it later they are like "oh wait, was he blue R or green?" An image of almost anything will stick much better visually.
Third, your avatar is your virtual visual representation of yourself. Of course it doesn't have to be a picture of you although that works it could be your pet, a flower you like, a symbol that speaks to you, even a movie character be it animated or real, anything is better than a coloured letter!

Ok so that's why I think it a good think to spend that spare 90 seconds on, but here is what not to do.
  • Don't use a photo of someone else.
  • No cocks or pussy, avatars can be seen by visitors so keep things above the waist, boobs and ass cheeks will be ok!
  • No Trump faces or I will not only ban you from kinktalk but from the whole INTERNET too, I have that much power!
  • Don't use a copyright logo that will have Disney(C) or Coca Cola(C) knocking on our door with a gazillion dollar lawsuit.
Do this.
  • Use a reasonable size image, it will be resized fit.
  • Pick something that when cropped to fit eh circle still makes sense.
  • Use something that doesn't have too much fine detail as it will be lost at.
So come on all you princes, princesses, lords and ludittes, peasants, whores and strumpets get busy. Avatar up and get noticed!

Urban

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2019
Hmmm.. Well I saw it as a way to portait a certain way I see myself without having to give away my identity... Guess I'll have to change OOps.. Sorry!

Featured Threads

New Personals