• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Online/Omaha: M/Dom/23 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 ~ Looking for a loyal submisive

23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Greetings,

I have recently returned home after spending several months traveling. Now that I have returned I hope to find a new submissive to bond with and explore life. My name is Latura. I am a 23 year old male, student of psychology and sociology. I post here today seeking a female submissive. Throughout this post I will give some information about myself, what it is I seek in a submissive, and what would be required from a submissive.

About Me

As stated I am 23 years old, currently studying psychology and sociology and work from home as a graphic designer. Outside of work and school my biggest activity is rock climbing. My days are spent in class, working on a clients design, and a little climbing.

I take only one submissive at a time because I feel there should be a deeper bond between a Dom and submissive beyond the sexual aspect. By taking a single submissive at a given time I am able to devote full attention to that submissive, watch as they progress and notice even the smallest bit of misbehavior to correct it before it becomes something big. When I have a submissive I make sure that there is plenty of time set aside to be with them.

Expectations

I'm looking for someone who has an almost natural submissive nature. Someone that can carry a conversation because there will be times when we just talk outside of a sexual or erotic act. I do have a few expectations from a submissive that serves me and they are:
  • Loyalty
  • Commitment
  • Proper grammar
  • Respect for me and yourself
  • Webcam and microphone is required further in the relationship*
  • Photos will be required from time to time*
I do not require that you have any previous experience as a submissive only an open mind and the desire to learn. I do not require that you have any toys or specific clothing. I do not require a specific chat program, that can be discussed.

*These are not required right away but will be expected as the relationship grows and strengthens. This is also a two way street, if asked to be on webcam I to will appear on cam.

Perks (but not required)

There are some things that would be a big perk but they are by no means required.
  • Red hair
  • Freckles
  • 18-25 years old
  • Toy collection
  • The ability to squirt
  • An interest in blogging about the experience
  • Living on your own
  • Living in Nebraska or Iowa for possible meetings in the far distant future.

How to apply

If you are interested there are two ways that you can apply by either sending me a PM on here or contacting me on Skype at Tantric.Lover. Please include the following in your message:
  • Title the message “Seeking to serve"
  • Your name
  • Your age
  • Your general location or time zone
  • Your experience
  • Your likes/dislikes/hard limits
  • Any perks that you bring
  • A little about yourself both in and out of the lifestyle
Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this ad.

• Kinks:
  • Bondage including self bondage and breast bondage
  • Light to moderate pain
  • Light to moderate humiliation
  • Light to heavy nipple torture
  • Spanking
  • Body writing
  • Orgasm denial
  • Forced orgasm
  • Ice play
  • Anal play
  • Pet play
  • Collars

• Experience:
I became involved in the BDSM and D/s lifestyle 7 years ago as a submissive. I served the Mistress loyally for a year and a half before coming to the realization that deep down I was a Dom not a sub. The Mistress graciously released me to branch out as a Dom. Over a 6 month span the Mistress taught me finer details of being a Dom. Then 5 years ago I took my first submissive. I have taken and trained 4 others submissives since taking my first 5 years ago.

• Limits:
  • Diaper and age play
  • Extreme pain
  • Anything with family
  • Anything with urine or scat
  • Anything with animals
  • Anything to cause lasting bodily damage
  • Anything involving blood

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals