Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Ok, so after a long time of being pretty much inactive on this site, I am going to set up another one of these threads. Just give me a task (within my limits) and I will post picture evidence of me performing that task in an album on this site!

Also you choose how long the picture has to stay up online (no longer than 3 months). Also the most fun task will be set as my avatar (providing I actually get any tasks...), If anyone has any questions just PM me. :)

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
Take a frontal pic of you bound with your back to a tree outside naked. Post it for one week.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Post a picture of you, fully naked, ejaculating on the foot of a clothed female in an outdoor setting!

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
Put on the tightest and smallest peice of underwear you have access to (so if you have a younger sibling, it's going to be their underwear). Post 3 images: from the front, from the back and from the side.

jtiger153

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2011
Get a ball gag put it in...Get a dildo stuck it in and put on some of the tightest underwear of girls you have. 3 months

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Ok, I've put some pictures up but I can't do any of the others:

Dirtydanny
Shaving tasks are one of my limits, sorry but I just don't like shaving.

Master Chris
Public tasks are one of my limits.

Memories for Life
I would happily do this one, but I don't have any female friends (or a girlfriend) that would let me do this.

jtiger153
I can't do this because I don't have a ball gag, I don't have a dildo and I don't have any girls underwear. Also I don't like anal tasks (I just can't make myself shove something up there), but this wasn't on my dislikes list, so I have now added it.

Thanks for all the tasks, but I guess I am quite picky as to what tasks I do and I don't have many toys that I can use (I have clothes pegs and shoelace but thats about it). Sorry about all this.

Keep the tasks coming :)

Featured Threads

New Personals