public swimming pool dares requested

justtheproduckt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Hey people,

I’m an 18 year old bisexual lad. I often go swimming at the public swimming pool. I often do this one’s or twice a week. I would really like some (semi) public dares to make my exercise routine a bit more interesting. My like and limits are noted in the signature below.

Just to give you an idea of the swimming pool: there are two kinds of changing rooms. Rooms for one person and public changing rooms with multiple people. There are also multiple toilets. All the showers are public and on very open places. With this dare I would like to expand my public dare experience. Swimming naked is not an option because this will lead to me getting banned from the pool.

I have some toys you can make me use:
A buttplug, dildo, analbeads and an inflatable buttplug. And I own all kinds of different swimming shorts/speedos/briefs.

I really look forward to your dares.

p.s. you can also PM, skype or kik me with some public dares if you like

TamersAkulat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2014
NE Georgia USA
Your dare

:shhh: Go to the public showers at the pool when there are others showering taking a new large bar of Ivory soap with you.

Since you claim to be bi focus your eyes on someone of your same sex in the showers (straight, bi, or gay) that you do not know and mentally imagine what you would have them do to you, or you would like to do to them, in an erotic fantasy created from previous encounters you have had or a new fantasy you would like to try. Be creative this is your fantasy, in your mind.

Once you have yourself mentally stimulated, start lathering yourself from head to toe with the soap as you would be expected to do, maintaining the fantasy vividly in your mind.

Now rinse off, stand away from the shower's stream, and begin to lather yourself once more from neck to toes, this time in a sensual manner, maintaining visual focus on the the object of your fantasy and vivid mental focus on your fantasy itself.

Now for the dare: Continue focusing on the object of your fantasy as well as the fantasy and start masturbating, continuing to masturbate to orgasm. (Remember it's your dick, you can wash it as fast and long as you want to.) Once you have shot your wad completely, continue stroking your penis until milking the last of the cum from your penis until you are once again completely flaccid. At this point you should rinse the soap from your body and finish normally.

Your heightened awareness of your surroundings and the elevated risk involved in the act should give you the best orgasm you have ever experienced and empty your nuts and prostate so completely that a high quality blowjob would wouldn't get you hard for the next hour.

If you have the balls to accept this dare and follow it through to full completion, you will document the experience immediately and post it to this thread so that everyone can review experience.

You have all the instructions necessary to fulfill this challenge therefore,
I DARE YOU :D
to do this by the end of the month…

justtheproduckt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
:shhh: Go to the public showers at the pool when there are others showering taking a new large bar of Ivory soap with you.

Since you claim to be bi focus your eyes on someone of your same sex in the showers (straight, bi, or gay) that you do not know and mentally imagine what you would have them do to you, or you would like to do to them, in an erotic fantasy created from previous encounters you have had or a new fantasy you would like to try. Be creative this is your fantasy, in your mind.

Once you have yourself mentally stimulated, start lathering yourself from head to toe with the soap as you would be expected to do, maintaining the fantasy vividly in your mind.

Now rinse off, stand away from the shower's stream, and begin to lather yourself once more from neck to toes, this time in a sensual manner, maintaining visual focus on the the object of your fantasy and vivid mental focus on your fantasy itself.

Now for the dare: Continue focusing on the object of your fantasy as well as the fantasy and start masturbating, continuing to masturbate to orgasm. (Remember it's your dick, you can wash it as fast and long as you want to.) Once you have shot your wad completely, continue stroking your penis until milking the last of the cum from your penis until you are once again completely flaccid. At this point you should rinse the soap from your body and finish normally.

Your heightened awareness of your surroundings and the elevated risk involved in the act should give you the best orgasm you have ever experienced and empty your nuts and prostate so completely that a high quality blowjob would wouldn't get you hard for the next hour.

If you have the balls to accept this dare and follow it through to full completion, you will document the experience immediately and post it to this thread so that everyone can review experience.

You have all the instructions necessary to fulfill this challenge therefore,
I DARE YOU :D
to do this by the end of the month…

I love your dare thank you very much for posting it. It will take a lot of guts to do this but I’m more than willing to give it a shot. I will write you a reports as soon as I have done it like you requested.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
But don't get caught. It will be seriously ugly for you if you. Just sayin' ---

Featured Threads

New Personals