real females?

everlight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2017
Hello. I was just wondering if there are many real females on Kink Talk or are there mainly males and a lot of fake girls?

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Yes I have met several real girls here and we were friends for the time we were talking.

I think if you really want something long term, then you would find real girls who want to know you.

If you only are looking for a quick session, chances are you will be meet fake ones.

It's certainly not easy as there's not too many here now. But you will find some given time.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
There are plenty of real females on KT, however as @garry0993 points out don't expect to just trip over them.

First up you'll find plenty with "verified" tags, this means that a KT staffer has checked photo proof that they are the biological sex they state. Next look at the activity and see what they post, it's not rocket science to see the ones who are active and this will usually give you a big clue as to their authenticity.

And finally be prepared to spend some time looking, the genuine females will likely be cautious and careful so don't expect them to fall in your lap.

Featured Threads

New Personals