TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Greetings,

My name is Latura. I am a 23 year old male, student of psychology and sociology. I am looking to form a new D/s relationship with a loyal female. Throughout this message I will give some information about myself, what it is I seek in a bond, and what would be required when entering into a bond with me.

About Me

As stated I am 23 years old, currently studying psychology and sociology and work from home as a graphic designer. Outside of work and school my biggest activity is rock climbing. My days are spent in class, working on a clients design, and a little climbing. I became involved in the BDSM and D/s lifestyle 7 years ago as a submissive. I have been with and trained 4 women since I have been involved.

I bond with only one women at a time because I feel there should be a deeper connection in the relationship beyond the sexual aspect. By taking a single women to bond with at given time I am able to devote full attention to that women, watch as they progress and notice even the smallest bit of misbehavior to correct it before it becomes something big. When I am in a relationship I make sure that there is plenty of time set aside to be with them.

Interests

While I enjoy many aspects of the D/s and BDSM lifestyle there are some that I do enjoy more then others. They include but not strictly limited to:
  • Bondage including self bondage and breast bondage
  • Light to moderate pain
  • Light to moderate humiliation
  • Light to moderate nipple torture
  • Spanking
  • Body writing
  • Orgasm denial
  • Forced orgasm
  • Ice play
  • Anal play
  • Pet play
  • Collars and leash
That is a very small list of what I enjoy but all is tailored to the women I bond with to create a nice blend of activities. There are some things that I do not do and they include:
  • Diaper and age play
  • Extreme pain
  • Anything with family
  • Anything with urine or scat
  • Anything with animals
  • Anything to cause lasting bodily damage
  • Anything involving blood

Expectations

I'm looking for someone who has an almost natural submissive nature. Someone that can carry a conversation because there will be times when we just talk outside of a sexual or erotic act. I do have a few expectations from a women that enters into a bond with me and they are:
  • Loyalty
  • Commitment
  • Proper grammar
  • Respect for me and yourself
  • Webcam and microphone is required further in the relationship*
  • Photos will be required from time to time*
I do not require that you have any previous experienceaim this lifestyle only an open mind and the desire to learn. I do not require that you have any toys or specific clothing. I do not require a specific chat program, that can be discussed.

*These are not required right away but will be expected as the relationship grows and strengthens. This is also a two way street, if asked to be on webcam I to will appear on cam.

Perks (but not required)

There are some things that would be a big perk but they are by no means required.
  • Red hair
  • Freckles
  • 18-25 years old
  • Toy collection
  • The ability to squirt
  • An interest in blogging about the experience
  • Living on your own

How to apply

If you are interested there are two ways that you can apply by either sending me a PM on here or contacting me on Skype at Daka.Latura. Please include the following in your message:
  • Title the message “Seeking to serve"
  • Your name
  • Your age
  • Your general location or time zone
  • Your experience
  • Your likes/dislikes/hard limits
  • Any perks that you bring
  • A little about yourself both in and out of the lifestyle
Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this ad.

Featured Threads

New Personals