session going live online!

Bannerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2014
I am a very experienced dom .... I have a submissive who wants to be beaten and tortured live on webcam in front of an audience ... through a skype group. Angel is an amazing pain slut and would never disappoint me or any watchers!! Looking for any doms, or interested parties to watch me put her through a harsh session live!! Angel is waiting ... message me here at my kik ... if you are interested .. scheduled to happen in a few weeks ..... Bannerman
ps have many long and short videos of Angel in submission (more than 50) to whet your appetite !! but this has to be strictly a live show to a group of approx 6 through my webcam!!
pps time differences can be a problem so preferably within an hour either way of UK time would help!!

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
So you wanna do it in skype

and the expect to message you on kik

But not positing kik ?

Bannerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2014
mm

.. well if I could figure out how to navigate and use this site would try on here .... just new to site and trying to get my head round how it works !!

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
You can do that on tinychat, tho you can do now on skype conference video call. Its up to you.
Add me for that session. Im GMT+1, and my skype is live:hughes-vagrant

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
Hey, this sounds interesting - but what are your limits and likes? I would like to know what kind of Session i'll see.

PM me if i can join. I dont want to post my skype in public ;-)

Featured Threads

New Personals