Short fantasy story

strictinperth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2015
Perth
It's summer time and you are daddy's little girl walking home from school. After 10 minutes of walking in the sun you have become quite warm and your perspiration is making your white blouse stick to your stomach. This makes your breasts seem to protude further than normal and you can sense your blouse has gaps between the buttons showing off your stomach and your white lacey bra to anyone walking past you. The thought of men being able to peek through your blouse and catch brief glimpses of your underware begins to excite you. You feel more and more seductive and naughty as your imagination grows. You feel as if you must do something naughty so you stop and pull up your knee high socks. You then proceed to roll the top of your skirt so that the skirt rides half way up your thighs. Now when you skip your skirt bounces up high enough for men to catch glimpses of your white panties. As you skip the last block home the thought of flashing your sexy thighs and panties to the world really excites you and makes you incredibly horny. Finally you reach home and enter through the front door. As you close the door you hear your daddy shout out to you. "Come here my little school girl. You haven't tidied your bedroom today and I received an e-mail from the school telling me you haven't done your homework. Now, I have already spoken to you about this so I must punish you now." Your daddy is standing in the living room dressed in his business suit, white shirt and patterned tie. He looks so handsome standing there holding his cane. In a very stern voice your daddy commands you, "Bend over this couch end and lift your skirt". Your excitement from skipping home has turned to butterflies. You comply and bend over the end of the couch, as you do this you speak out of turn attempting a persuavive argument to worm your way out of punishment. Instead you daddy's voice sounds even more sterner as he commands you to spread your legs and lift your skirt. Your hands reach behind searching for the skirt hem and begin to tremble as you lift your skirt up out of the way. Now your white panty covered bottom is exposed to daddy. You know the rules daddy states. Daddy's cane runs up the inside of your right leg almost as high as your panties and then traces a line down the inside of your leg left. Whack, the cane lands a stinging hit right across the middle of your bottom. After a few more strokes of the cane the stinging and the vibrations have trevelled to you pussy making you extremely wet. Even though your bottom is stinging like crazy you can only think about being held by your daddy. After each stroke of the cane you hope it to be the last one before Daddy holds you. You really need Daddy to hold you, to gently pull your hair back and give you a long hug and a kiss. Whack, another stroke of the cane jerks you back to reality. You whimper an apology but the strokes continue. As your daddy lifts you up you realise the punishment is finally over. A huge emotional release overcomes you as daddy's strong arms hold you tight. His hands move slowly down your back until they are massaging your red and sore bottom. One hand slips into your panties and comes around the front to feel your waiting wetness. Daddy knows you too well. At the moment his hand slides into your wetness your legs turn to jelly allowing your body to sink into your daddy's grasp. You are his and he knows it.

Featured Threads

New Personals