short term tasks 27f

bemymaster123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2011
I am looking for some short term tasks I can do on a weekly basis that will cause me minor discomfort, but bring a smile to the face of anyone who thinks of me doing it for their pleasure.

I work from home 4 days a week & in the office one day a week.

Please do your worst!

Loves: Anal play, piss control, private humiliation, verbal praise

Limits: Scat, Blood, Needles, Branding, Social Suicide, Permanent Damage, Face Pics

Toys: wand, ballgag, 2 dildos, jewel butt plug, lube & then household items like electric toothbrush, toothpaste, vapour rub, pegs

Reactions: milly

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Double stuff yourself, ass and cunt filled, keep it in with some panties if it would fall out.

You will clamp your nippels/tits with a clothes hanger, the kind used for pants with clamps and use it to hook yourself to some higher place forcing you on your tippy toes or suffer from painfully pulled tits.

To get a place to hook yourself to: for this you can open a door, throw a pice of clothing/a bag over the door, adjust the heigth and close the door, building yourself your own place to hook yourself to.

Keep yourself gaged with your ballgag.

You will stay in this predicament on your tippy toes for 12 minutes, you need to edge 3 times while in this predicament.

Repeat once a week.

Is this what you are lookig for?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
While working from home, have a glass of water every half hour. When you aren't on calls(if that's part of your role?) then have your wand handy. Every hour I want you to edge at least once with it.

You're gonna need to pee sooner rather than later and as the day goes on, those vibrations are going to make it harder to hold it but you HAVE to keep edging once per hour...

Now, I'm not sure how experienced you are with holding it so what's a good target for you?

Lunchtime? If you can make it to your lunch break, great, and then you get to spend your afternoon edging with your dildo between calls.

If you can make it to the end of your lunch break before you go, then you can couple your dildo with your wand for your edges.

BUT you can't cum until the end of your working day, no matter how horny you get.

If lunchtime is a little "easy" then you can call it your log off time. You can cum with your dildo while you cook dinner if you go before you cook, or if you can wait until after dinner then you can use your dildo AND your wand.

If you have to pee BEFORE lunchtime, however... Then flip a coin. Heads and you spend your working day in your office without panties. Tails and you spend it wearing your butt plug

Last edited:

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
How about some really easy ones -
  • Write some humiliating things in permanent marker just where it'll be hidden by your clothes. Go like this to the office on the day you work. For extra fun go commando also.
  • Lick the toilet each time after you use it.
  • Masturbate using some veggies. Then use these for a salad.
  • Try to masturbate to orgasm while on a work call. You may tease yourself ahead of time.

Featured Threads

New Personals