Sissy male

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I am a sissy. I have been as far back as I can remember. I can't think of a time that I didn't wear panties, live to do housework and do things that were traditionally thought of as "things that girls do."

I have always viewed women as superior, and dedicated my existence to their being satisfied by my servitude.

I live as a female. At home, I wear only tops as I'm always naked from the waist down. I have a really tiny penis that is always caged when at home.

In public, I wear female clothing, leggings, cute tank tops. I recently learned how to tuck and tape so that it looks like I have a vagina rather than a penis!

I submit to weekly maintenance spankings with a belt, paddle and thick extension cords. I usually wake up to daddy wanting his beautiful cock sucked until he releases into my mouth and just like a good girl, Im trained to swallow it all! His wife loves to use her strap on as often as possible. Daddy never pulls out before he cums. I have his cum in me every day, either through sucking him off or him filling my boi pussy with his load.

I run errands, I clean house, I do laundry, I love my life. I love being a sissy, a slut and I embrace my existence as a sissy slave.

Reactions: FrankieD11552

Featured Threads

New Personals