For the girls, Whats your cup size?

• Total voters

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
now THESE are what i consder tiny...when a fat guy has bigger tits than you..their tiny.

your pics are sexy as fuck though! you photograph well with those oversized zits on ur chest..i suppose u dont evwn bother with a bra?
Not really. I don't feel like I should wear one unless I actually deserve it. Although it is pretty humiliation walking around with my tiny little nipples poking through my shirts. Especially when I end up standing next to or facing an actual woman with a nice full rack. I've always fantasized about being taunted by a busty chick in public for my undeveloped little AA cups.

StarVapor

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
that one might need the Crocidile Dundee check
now THESE are what i consder tiny...when a fat guy has bigger tits than you..their tiny.

your pics are sexy as fuck though! you photograph well with those oversized zits on ur chest..i suppose u dont evwn bother with a bra?
In fact, here's one of the few times a tried to fake it with a bra. Couldn't even bother with anything padded because I had nothing to fill out any real cups so I had to go with this pathetic little lacy training bra to try and pretend that there was anything worth playing with on my flat little chest. Was trying to get a guy to feel me up, obviously he wasn't interested. Nothing there for him to play with :/

Attachments

• IMG_20190628_124656.jpg
    IMG_20190628_124656.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 242

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
well, i do hope it worked out with thw dude and he recognized the beauty of ur personality over the fact that you forgot to bring ur tits with you that day. you can save money on bras by just using bandaids though ;)

but thank you for sharing..and the fact that theres no boobs really draws attwntion to the sexy collarbones.

Reactions: StarVapor

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
In fact, here's one of the few times a tried to fake it with a bra. Couldn't even bother with anything padded because I had nothing to fill out any real cups so I had to go with this pathetic little lacy training bra to try and pretend that there was anything worth playing with on my flat little chest. Was trying to get a guy to feel me up, obviously he wasn't interested. Nothing there for him to play with :/
As you said, there's nothing to play with. Get used to the fact that busty girls will get all the fun and steel your man's attention!

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Common, StarVapor! Do us a favor and show us your tits for us to humiliate, not those belonging to some random guy on the internet! By the way, get it in doggie style so we can appreciate the real size of the things!

Reactions: StarVapor

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
Yes, I definitely used to be jealous of my big-breasted friends. Since I got them done, however, I feel sexy and confident, no matter dressed or undressed. I very much enjoy when I sometimes get to notice a girl being jealous about them. Best of all, I know of all the things girls do to make their boobs look a little bit bigger and honestly, its just pitiful. Some say size does not matter, but we all know that most men would prefer bigger boobs ;)

Btw, if you're comfortable doing so, you should post a picture of your boobs to show these jealous small-tit girls what they’re missing

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
I'm extremely flat chested. Even if I wear a little a cup bra, I still can't fill it out. I've gotten to the point that I wear pushup bras daily, but even with all the extra padding in there, there's still normally a big gap between the inside of the cups and my tiny little chest. My boyfriend always tells me they're just fine, but anytime we go out and there's bustier chicks around, his eyes are always latched onto their cleavage, so longingly. I would love to be humiliated for my pathetic little cups by a busty woman.

My ex has pathetic small tits like yours and was covering them most of the time. Her friend, who used to be the same size, got implants and after the operation was always wearing revealing clothes around my ex. She had so much male attention and my ex was so envious because I was always staring at her cleavage. I used to secretly fantasized about getting a tittywank from her while my gf watched, humiliated by the fact that she could never please me that way with her non existant boobs. I finally left her for a real woman with large breasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathetictits1

StarVapor

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
I've never taken pics
Common, StarVapor! Do us a favor and show us your tits for us to humiliate, not those belonging to some random guy on the internet! By the way, get it in doggie style so we can appreciate the real size of the things!

So I've never taken pics doggy style pics and this is probably the most humiliation angle I've ever seen the sad little things. It really shows how pointy and pathetic they are. At this point, I'd be lucky if there was anybody at all willing to play with the little things, squeeze or suck on my little nips, I'd even love it if somebody would twist or torture my pathetic little mounds, punishing me for my shortcomings in trying to be a woman.

• Love
Reactions: Jikester and ker0b

StarVapor

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
I've never taken pics

So I've never taken pics doggy style pics and this is probably the most humiliation angle I've ever seen the sad little things. It really shows how pointy and pathetic they are. At this point, I'd be lucky if there was anybody at all willing to play with the little things, squeeze or suck on my little nips, I'd even love it if somebody would twist or torture my pathetic little mounds, punishing me for my shortcomings in trying to be a woman.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190725_132941.jpg
    MVIMG_20190725_132941.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 361

StarVapor

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
My ex has pathetic small tits like yours and was covering them most of the time. Her friend, who used to be the same size, got implants and after the operation was always wearing revealing clothes around my ex. She had so much male attention and my ex was so envious because I was always staring at her cleavage. I used to secretly fantasized about getting a tittywank from her while my gf watched, humiliated by the fact that she could never please me that way with her non existant boobs. I finally left her for a real woman with large breasts.
If you've got any pictures of your new busty girl and she's comfortable with it, you should post pics to show all of us jealous little flat chested girls what we're missing to satisfy menIMG_20190725_132852.jpg

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
If you've got any pictures of your new busty girl and she's comfortable with it, you should post pics to show all of us jealous little flat chested girls what we're missing to satisfy menView attachment 72231
you're roght! the doggy style pose os waaaay more funny than thisnone. on all fours really looks like two deflated balloons taped to ur chest. at lwast this angle has some bump..but really it just kinda looks like a dude with pecks.. have u looked for a scrotum??

thanks for sharing. i enjoyed the good laugh

Hino2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2019
If you've got any pictures of your new busty girl and she's comfortable with it, you should post pics to show all of us jealous little flat chested girls what we're missing to satisfy menView attachment 72231
I appreciate the share, even if there's not much to see except mosquito bites. Actually, she’s not comfortable enough sharing picts online, which I respect. But I can tell you that she very likes catching jealous stares from flat-chested women like you and glances from other men, and I love it. Especially at the beach in her tiny bikini, she’s def not hiding these big D’s of her. She would probably enjoy flaunting them under your nose and make you feel inferior, but I guess you don't go to the beach because you're too shy. Unless you like the humiliation. How does that make you feel?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I bet you probably don't own a bikini top! What for? You've got nothing to hide at all!

StarVapor

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
I bet you probably don't own a bikini top! What for? You've got nothing to hide at all!

Honestly, I really don't wear bikini tops, but I do live right next to the beach so sometimes I'll get a really snug fitting thin t-shirt and go to the beach that way. It's so exciting because the shirt goes see-through and clings to my hard little nips. I get plenty of stares, but most of them are just smirks from busty babes snickering at my underdeveloped little boobs in comparison to their nice full racks.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Honestly, I really don't wear bikini tops, but I do live right next to the beach so sometimes I'll get a really snug fitting thin t-shirt and go to the beach that way. It's so exciting because the shirt goes see-through and clings to my hard little nips. I get plenty of stares, but most of them are just smirks from busty babes snickering at my underdeveloped little boobs in comparison to their nice full racks.
As I said, you got no tits to cover from our eyes!

Featured Threads

New Personals