small penis punishment

Willybob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2013
Hi I have a very small penis and my philosophy is that men with smalldicks were only created to serve men with large dicks and females. My inferiority has caused me to in essence punish many females who have slept with me and also I have not fulfilled my smalldick duty of serving superior people's l, that is why I am asking the people of getdare.com to punish me and humiliate me for my inadequacy and your pleasure. Do your worst to my 2.5 inch man clitty

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Well willybob I think the first thing you need to do is pist a few pics in the album section so we can get a good laugh at your small peepee

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Both of you will tell us how small you are when soft and then both tell us how small when hard.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
3 inches hard. lol.

Yea small might be giving it too much credit.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
It doesnt deserve to be hard so for the rest of the day if it gets hard you will spank your balls until it goes soft.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Yes I saw them.Im thinking you should stop shaving.Let that bush grow so the true tinnyness of that peepee shows.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Yes I want a pm from you everytime you have to spank your balls to get rid of a hard on.

Willybob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2013
Yes sir your commands are always welcome and I eagerly await them

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Good little boy.Also since he has not answered I want you to find out purple slaves measurements.I want to find out which 1 of you is bigger.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Okay well after you find out, if he is bigger than you, I think you will need a spanking.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Okay I have to leave for a bit but 1 more thing before I go.

You are no longer allowed to pee like a man.You will always sit to pee and will wipe your clitty after every pee.

Featured Threads

New Personals