Sub looking for a controlling Mommy

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
femdom, humiliation, chastity, joi, cei, control, forced-bi, cuckold, feminization, denial,

joliekev

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 9, 2022
hii, im looking for a controlling mommy, who is willing to use me for whatever she likes to! (i have a few limits, for example showing full face)
NO TRIBUTERS!
Add me if you want to know more about me!

kik: joliekev
snapchat: dave.kk111

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
It might help if you list any toys you may have. And definitely list your limits. Are you looking for a strick sadistic mommy or a carrying mommy you will spoil her baby boy with attention.

joliekev

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 9, 2022
It might help if you list any toys you may have. And definitely list your limits. Are you looking for a strick sadistic mommy or a carrying mommy you will spoil her baby boy with attention.
Well, i believe i have every necessary toy, a chastity, some female clothing, buttplug, dildo, fake vagina, and some others as well. (i can purchase more if needed)

My limits are: showing full face (i can show most of it), exhibition, wounds, scat.

And about the strick or caring question, it is totally up to the person who is willing to accept me as her sub. Both reeeeally makes me feel excited!! 🥰

Featured Threads

New Personals