sub looking for degrading dares

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
i am a stupid sub who deserves punishment i desreve pain. please message me on yahoo my username is dareme992 i am not looking for a master only dares and pain i will report each result in this post i hope to get some soon

still looking for more to do

Last edited:

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
info?

You need to post some basic info about yourself on here, cunt. Likes/dislikes. Limits. That sort of thing. Every cunt deserves pain & degradation -- but how much pain can you be counted on to self-inflict?

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
You need to post some basic info about yourself on here, cunt. Likes/dislikes. Limits. That sort of thing. Every cunt deserves pain & degradation -- but how much pain can you be counted on to self-inflict?

i just updated my signature to show likes limits ect

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
as of right now i have a clothespin on each nipple and 4 on my pussy lips and a bra connection wedgie i have to leave everything in place for 30mins i will post again when done

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
i just took all the clothes pins off im glad to have them off they was really starting to hurt and the wedgie is out im very happy that is out i hate wedgies alot

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
i just compeled a dare where i had 6 ice cubes in my ass and i had to egde for 30 mins with a bar of soap in my mouth i am now very cold from the ice and very turned on and im very happy to have the soap out of my mouth and washed out

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
i just completed a dare where i had to use a rubberband to snap my clit 10 times and fuck myself with a hairbush handle untill i was on the edge and after that snap my clit 10more times with the rubber band the 1st 10snaps was not that bad i really liked the pain that came along with it fucking myself untill i was on the edge did not take long at all i was already really turned on from the pain the last 10snaps the pain was more then the 1st 10 i ended up doing 5extra snaps becuz i didnt pull the rubberband as far as i could so i redid thos snaps it was very painful but felt great

Featured Threads

New Personals