TaskSir's property punishment by Master

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
I asked which - the answer would be all which apply...would it not?
Would you want to make it any easier on yourself by limiting it, what type of an attitude is that?

In addition, what are the 3 punishments you would hate the most as well?

Thank you for the question,
His property has failed in completing writing assignments because His property made so many mistakes and ran out of time.
His property also failed at keeping her threads on GD and KT answered within 6 hours. His property has missed quite a number of posts.
His property also failed at sending pictures of body writing tasks assigned by Master on time.

3 punishments His property hates the most are:
- Having to keep threads like this one on GD/KT. His property doesn't like it when it involves other people
- Not being allowed to wear bra and panties
- Being refused and degraded by Master.

Hope the answers are good enough!

Strict Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2015
Body modifications!

Has Master spoken about some jewelry for slut in future?

If Master would care about sluts thoughts/mind, what piercings
would it have chosen?

About ink, what does slut find attractive, and what does slut think Master would be interested in wearing?

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
His property, what do you like to be referred to as? I'm assuming property is something for your punishment.

I've also looked at your profile that said you were from Vietnam so a second part question is if English isnt your first language, or only, what would be your favorite name to be called in your native/other language.

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Body modifications!

Has Master spoken about some jewelry for slut in future?

If Master would care about sluts thoughts/mind, what piercings
would it have chosen?

About ink, what does slut find attractive, and what does slut think Master would be interested in wearing?

Hi, thank you for your questions.
-Below are my body figures
Height: 160cm
Weight: 58kg
Waist: 76cm
Breast: 87cm
-Master has not mentioned about any jewelry for His property

-If given choice, His property would choose no more piercings (His property already has ear piercings for earrings)

- Can you clarify the 3rd question a bit? What does His property find attractive in wearing or in Master wearing? And same for the second part. Thanks

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
His property, what do you like to be referred to as? I'm assuming property is something for your punishment.

I've also looked at your profile that said you were from Vietnam so a second part question is if English isnt your first language, or only, what would be your favorite name to be called in your native/other language.

Thanks for the question.
Being called His property is not a punishment, its a part of the training :)
Vietnamese is my native language. However, ever since His property started getting to know about the bdsm world, His property has been reading everything in English. It is like, His property's mind is set for this thing all in English. So there is no fav name in native language :)

Hope the answers are good enough

Zeroman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for the question.
Being called His property is not a punishment, its a part of the training :)
Vietnamese is my native language. However, ever since His property started getting to know about the bdsm world, His property has been reading everything in English. It is like, His property's mind is set for this thing all in English. So there is no fav name in native language :)

Hope the answers are good enough

Answer is as correct as possible from what you said. A re-statement would be is there a Vietnamese name you wish your owner would call you? I know you said you use english for this world, but i would assume there should be some melding of the two for you.

I'm always interested in the difference between two languages for the same item or idea in case you wanted to know where the question stems from

TaskSirproperty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Answer is as correct as possible from what you said. A re-statement would be is there a Vietnamese name you wish your owner would call you? I know you said you use english for this world, but i would assume there should be some melding of the two for you.

I'm always interested in the difference between two languages for the same item or idea in case you wanted to know where the question stems from

I see your point. However, I have to say that in Vietnamese, the equivalent words for those we use in this kind of relationship (like slut, bitch, whore etc...) have really extreme and negative meaning. Maybe because im a native speaker so I have been exposed to different shades of the words, and that makes me feel so. But yeah, I would not like to do this in my language :)

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Well looks like this thread has died off a bit so let's revive it. Are you a virgin? If not how many men have you been with? When was the last time you were allowed to pleasure yourself? Do you enjoy the fought of your Master forcing you to send pics of your breasts to random people? How does it make you feel to k ow at this very moment some horny pervert could be looking at a picture of your tits and jerking off to them?

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Well looks like this thread has died off a bit so let's revive it. Are you a virgin? If not how many men have you been with? When was the last time you were allowed to pleasure yourself? Do you enjoy the fought of your Master forcing you to send pics of your breasts to random people? How does it make you feel to k ow at this very moment some horny pervert could be looking at a picture of your tits and jerking off to them?

And a second time you didn't answer within 6 hours. You aren't too great at keeping up with this thread are you? How are things going with your Master? I'm sure he is disappointed with your performance here.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
What gets u off the most and if u could do it anytime in broad day light no one would see notice or care would u do it all the time

semper_virilis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2015
How long have you been interested in this kind of relationship?

What is the longest time you've gone without an orgasm in the last year?

Featured Threads

New Personals