Kik master looking for a naughty slut slave! Kik me global19

Shady

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 10, 2014
Slave

Slave here looking for a real mistress I'll send lives of what you wish and we can skype and I'll be your little bitch may even go outside naked ;) if that what you want kik 69zach

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
online now. I'm straight but you may tease or challenge me.

cyber62

raj1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2014
make me your slave

hiii to all master and mistress

i am a slave of 19 m India who is looking for a master of mistress.i need some one who can control me fully who can blackmail me ,make my life hell,who can blackmail and ask me to put my vidz in pron site.who can make me do any thing and to make me helpless and my life a hell who can make commit to social suicide . they can keep my id and passwords of all account even they can change and use it and can control my whole life food,clothes,drinks,bathroom etc i am a slave with no limits my only limits is public

only interested and serious reply need
need verry verry strict master or mistress
my kik is rajagrawal1997
my skype is rajagrawal1992

or u can pm me
Thank you

raj1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 8, 2014
make me your slave

hiii to all master and mistress

i am a slave of 19 m India who is looking for a master of mistress.i need some one who can control me fully who can blackmail me ,make my life hell,who can blackmail and ask me to put my vidz in pron site.who can make me do any thing and to make me helpless and my life a hell who can make commit to social suicide . they can keep my id and passwords of all account even they can change and use it and can control my whole life food,clothes,drinks,bathroom etc i am a slave with no limits my only limits is public

only interested and serious reply need
need verry verry strict master or mistress
my kik is rajagrawal1997
my skype is rajagrawal1992

or u can pm me
Thank you

Dirtywhore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 7, 2014
Kik me

My names Ellie I'm a filthy slut and want to be called every single bad word you want . My kik is sarahachem.1 reqests for pictures will be sent but with out my face in it or I'll give my snapchat to you on kik

ajacl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2013
KIK: liboiron27

strictly females only. I am both dominant and submissive

I will exchange pics of anything not including scat/pee/blood/extremepublic/illegal

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
GreekExtremeDude - kik
Looking for males to control me and slightly expose me.
I want to talk about exposure and blackmailing and even do it with the right person...
i love being exposed and humiliated to strangers.

Featured Threads

New Personals