ShavedSissySlave

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2015
Expose me on my facebook to my friends as a sissy crossdressing slave humiliate me add more pics of to my fac

Expose me on my facebook to my friends as a sissy crossdressing slave humiliate me add more pics of to my facebook, change my profile to humiliate me. My Teamviewer 100373970 password: 123456 My facebook is open unattended. Expose me post my pics and videos of me crossdressing having gay sex with my real name. Have all my pics and videos on my pc to post and upload with my real name, address, and phone number.

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
male29slave
841 859 917
pw :456789
control my pc. do whatever you want. facebook and twitter is open and post in facebook; twitter or anywhere you want to humiliate me. you can change my passwords. upload and share my pictures in anywhere you want.change settings and details. install or uninstall programs. send random people messages. pick some random users in addlist to send my pics too. no blackscreen please

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No FB or Black screen or cam

Teamviewer 281 172 650

PW mey715

Last edited:

Onlineobjekt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2015
I am a 22yo male sub in good shape who wants to be seduced and forced into blackmailing and serving in cam sessions. I am into forced fem, selfbondage, hard nipple torture, humiliation, downclothes ( i know a bit a strange fetish), breath controll
I have humiliating pics on my computer to find, and I have toys and clothes to let me perform infront of my cam,

ID: 758 861 960
PW: ihrobjekt

anydesk: desktop-4oq78q6@ad

skype/kik: ihrobjekt

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
male29slave
841 859 917
pw :456789
take over my pc. do whatever you want. facebook and twitter is open and post in facebook; twitter or anywhere you want to humiliate me. you can change my passwords. upload and share my pictures in anywhere you want.change settings and details. install or uninstall programs. send random people messages. pick some random users in addlist to send my pics too. no blackscreen please

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
i want to be controlled and cuckold and exposed, look at my naked pics of me and my exes, humiliate me , i want other stuff to happen but to be discussed in pm, i want someone with a big D and must have kik thank you OR a dominant female that wants to see them and tell m how they are too good for me, open to a few things, just pm me

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
male29slave
take over my pc. lock me down. do whatever you want. facebook and twitter is open and post in facebook; twitter or anywhere you want to humiliate me. you can change my passwords. upload and share my pictures in anywhere you want.change settings and details. install or uninstall programs. send random people messages. pick some random users in addlist to send my pics too. no blackscreen please
id: 841 859 917
pw: 456789

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
male29slave
take over my pc. lock me down. do whatever you want. facebook and twitter is open and post in facebook; twitter or anywhere you want to humiliate me. you can change my passwords. upload and share my pictures in anywhere you want.change settings and details. install or uninstall programs. send random people messages. pick some random users in addlist to send my pics too. no blackscreen please
id: 841 859 917

dashek

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2012
Going to make some dinner :) Leaving teamviewer on :

Id:828 554 338

pw: comein

Ammy:

44 373 412

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
male29slave
take over my pc. lock me down. do whatever you want. facebook and twitter is open and post in facebook; twitter or anywhere you want to humiliate me. you can change my passwords. upload and share my pictures in anywhere you want.change settings and details. install or uninstall programs. send random people messages. pick some random users in addlist to send my pics too.don't change admin. no blackscreen/disable mouse please
id: 251 284 604

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
i want to be controlled and cuckold and exposed, look at my naked pics of me and my exes, humiliate me , i want other stuff to happen but to be discussed in pm, i want someone with a big D and must have kik thank you OR a dominant female that wants to see them and tell m how they are too good for me, open to a few things, just pm me

Featured Threads

New Personals