(UK) Essex: M/Switch/19 seeks F/Switch/18-20 ~ Seeking a casual playmate! ;)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
19 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old switch female

Ok well im a 19/m/uk male interested in finding a similar aged female (preferably 18-20 but willing to increase the age limit) who is interested in having a "playmate".

Let me explain what i mean...Im single and ive tried the more long term Dom/Sub relationship but it doesnt work out very well, often after an orgasm (like most of the male population!) i loose interest and some days i dont feel like "playing" so a long term sub/dom relationship doesnt work for me. (have no illusions, im not a "non-committal" type person, i just havent found the right girl yet but when i do i will form a long term relationship with her)

Im online every night, not always on IM but things can be arranged. Im very much into tease and delay of orgasms (denial is a huge fantasy but very hard to carry through!) i also enjoy a bit of pain and anal and im slightly interested in consensual blackmail. I do have a web cam and a phone with a camera. I dont expect you to have a webcam etc... im not just posting this to harvest videos or photos!

I would love to chat to a female of that description and id be interested in either switching with her or being the sub. If we were switching we would have to talk about how to arrange that (eg one night top, one night bottom or give each other instructions/tasks/punishments alternately online)

If you are interested PM me and we can arrange email/IM conversations. If things go well it could develop but it doesnt have to, it would be casual fun with "no strings attached" as they say! It can be called off at any time by you etc....

Anyway, ill stop typing now :D PM me if you are interested :)

• Kinks:
Teasing, denial, delay, blackmail, anal, pain

• Experience:
Little experience with an online friend and a few "mistresses" online for short sessions

• Limits:
Limits: Family, public, animals, piss/poo, blood. (when i say public i mean real life public, online public like sending/uploading photos etc is fine)

Featured Threads

New Personals